Clearwire

Profile Unclaimed

Clearwire Interview Questions

2.5

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Clearwire.

I was hired on the spot. There was nothing to it really. Just basic questions.
    I just talked to the manager because I knew they were hiring at the time. Had an interview that same day and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Everyone gets paid the same

IT Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Clearwire.

Meet with 2 representatives from IT and one from HR to ask you basic questions team building, problem solving and introduction to MIS skills. You will only do well if you have taken courses around the SDLC, but no more is needed to be successful. It wouldn't hurt to have the extra background though.

Interview Questions
    • Real life scenario for SDLC process. How would you solve a problem for your customers. Customer service and introduction to MIS knowledge is a MUST.   Answer Question

National Retail Account Executive Interview

I was hired to take place of someone that was fired so i bypassed this process because of urgent need.

Interview Questions
    • most sales jobs will ask you " how would you sell me this pen of phone or paper"? the answer is i would ask questions to best evaluate what your needs are then offer you what i feel is best for you .   Answer Question
    no negotiation you start at 10/hour and end at 13/hour

Clearwire Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clearwire in December 2012.

Very unprofessional. I felt I was suckered into something that seemed more promised than what it actually was.

I will think twice now If I am ever to face a similar company

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Clearwire in November 2012.

Three employees asked a series of questions relating to my experience in areas like team work, training, and my technical skills.

It was 30 minutes in length, and was fairly awkward. It was a formal interview, but the hiring manager didn't seem like he'd ever done this before. One of the interviewers was a former student at my University. He acted like he had no idea who I was and what my experiences were.

At the end, they told me I would hear from them one way or the other, by the end of the month. It was been approximately 2 full months since the interview, and I still have not heard back from anyone. I sent a standard follow up email thanking them for their time, and 6 weeks after I sent another one asking for a brief update, and offered them any additional information they might need.

I was fairly confident in the process, as I'd met with the recruiters previously, they expressed excitement in meeting with me again, and the interview went well. I was disappointed with the lack of any response what so ever.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really anything unexpected. Generic questions like those listed above.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clearwire in June 2012.

I got a call the day after applying during which a phone interview was held and at the end of it an offer was made.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, just an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clearwire in April 2012.

The interviewer was very nice. The interview took about 30 mins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Clearwire in February 2011.

I was called in for an interview and scheduled one as soon as my schedule permitted. The interview was early in the morning and I actually had to wait a bit in the lobby for my interviewer to arrive (about 10 min late). The situation was laid back from the start and that's when I analyzed what kind of tone I needed to use (not too serious). No typical interview questions were asked but I was asked to present a mock situation of selling Clear to a customer in a retail situation (role-play) which was easy for me, and then I told the days I was available for work. My advice would be to bring a copy of your resume and schedule. The rest is cake.

Interview Questions
    • (not really hard but I didnt prepare for) Lets do a role play situation where I am a customer shopping for a computer in Best Buy. What would you say?   View Answer
    I was not necessarily able to negotiate because my lack of selling experience. The job includes commission however.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clearwire in December 2010.

I acquired the interview by speaking to the local manager about services and he was interested in my based on my knowledge of the service. After going through an informal interview in person he then set up a phone interview which was fast and easy. Then I was sent paperwork for a drug screening.

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Clearwire in November 2010.

Round table interview with sr executive team and hiring manager

Interview Questions
    • If you were running a company that produces something and the market was tanking for that product, what would you do?   Answer Question
    Able to negotiate a large annual bonus