Clearwire

65 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Visalia, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Clearwire in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initially it was a walk-in that turned into an interview, the process was pretty typical from a retailer standpoint. Expected experience, sales knowledge was a plus.
Typical drug test
First day of employment was approximately 5 days later

Interview Question – None, it was right up my alley   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Kirkland, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Clearwire in November 2010.

Interview Details – Round table interview with sr executive team and hiring manager

Interview Question – If you were running a company that produces something and the market was tanking for that product, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate a large annual bonus

IT Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Clearwire.

Interview Details – Meet with 2 representatives from IT and one from HR to ask you basic questions team building, problem solving and introduction to MIS skills. You will only do well if you have taken courses around the SDLC, but no more is needed to be successful. It wouldn't hurt to have the extra background though.

Interview Question – Real life scenario for SDLC process. How would you solve a problem for your customers. Customer service and introduction to MIS knowledge is a MUST.   Answer Question

National Retail Account Executive Interview

Interviewed at Clearwire

Interview Details – I was hired to take place of someone that was fired so i bypassed this process because of urgent need.

Interview Question – most sales jobs will ask you " how would you sell me this pen of phone or paper"? the answer is i would ask questions to best evaluate what your needs are then offer you what i feel is best for you .   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation you start at 10/hour and end at 13/hour

Sales and Junior Recruiter Progression Role Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clearwire in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initially Applied online to a Career Builder posting and received a phone call with email follow up for their onsite location in Kirkland, WA. Interview was incredibly unprofressional, a group interview of four of us, in a small office while the interviewer checked his phone 6x in 45 minutes and was responding to emails and texts while we all spoke. After now spending over 4 years in the staffing industry on national accounts, it's amusing to see both how they lost out on myself and two other folks I've kept in touch with on LinkedIn that also were put off by their pompous atmosphere.

Interview Question – What attracts you to the Clearwire service and how would you market that potential.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

National Retail Account Executive Interview

Rosemont, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in June 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call the day after applying during which a phone interview was held and at the end of it an offer was made.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just an offer.

IT Intern Interview

Bellingham, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Clearwire in November 2012.

Interview Details – Three employees asked a series of questions relating to my experience in areas like team work, training, and my technical skills.

It was 30 minutes in length, and was fairly awkward. It was a formal interview, but the hiring manager didn't seem like he'd ever done this before. One of the interviewers was a former student at my University. He acted like he had no idea who I was and what my experiences were.

At the end, they told me I would hear from them one way or the other, by the end of the month. It was been approximately 2 full months since the interview, and I still have not heard back from anyone. I sent a standard follow up email thanking them for their time, and 6 weeks after I sent another one asking for a brief update, and offered them any additional information they might need.

I was fairly confident in the process, as I'd met with the recruiters previously, they expressed excitement in meeting with me again, and the interview went well. I was disappointed with the lack of any response what so ever.

Interview Question – There wasn't really anything unexpected. Generic questions like those listed above.   Answer Question

Clearwire Representative Interview

Columbia, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional. I felt I was suckered into something that seemed more promised than what it actually was.

Negotiation Details – I will think twice now If I am ever to face a similar company

Tech Support Representative Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Clearwire in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Submitted resume at a job fair and submitted name of referrer.
2. Received a call to report for interview.
3. Was interviewed about my desire to work for the company.
4. Was given an opportunity to listen in on a live call.
5. Was asked if I could do the job. Was hired on the spot and was told to come back for training.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation at all.

Business Analyst Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Clearwire in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very nice. The interview took about 30 mins

Interview Question – Questions about testing   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearwire

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clearwire interview questions and advice. All 65 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clearwire employees and interview candidates.