Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearwire
- Retail Sales Representative (6)
- General Manager (3)
- National Retail Account Executive (3)
- Retention Representative (2)
- Field Sales Representative (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Sales (2)
- Indirect Account Executive (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Deployment Engineer (1)
- Direct Sales Manager (1)
- Software Development (1)
- Field Engineering (1)
- Regional Retail Leader (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Training (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Account Services (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Oracle Database Administrator (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Sales Administrator (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Developer (1)
- Development (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Account Executive (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
National Retail Account Executive Interview
I was hired to take place of someone that was fired so i bypassed this process because of urgent need.
- most sales jobs will ask you " how would you sell me this pen of phone or paper"? the answer is i would ask questions to best evaluate what your needs are then offer you what i feel is best for you . Answer Question
no negotiation you start at 10/hour and end at 13/hour
Other Interview Reviews for Clearwire
National Retail Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearwire (Rosemont, IL) in June 2012.
I got a call the day after applying during which a phone interview was held and at the end of it an offer was made.
- No difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question
No negotiation, just an offer.
National Retail Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearwire (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.
I was called in for an interview and scheduled one as soon as my schedule permitted. The interview was early in the morning and I actually had to wait a bit in the lobby for my interviewer to arrive (about 10 min late). The situation was laid back from the start and that's when I analyzed what kind of tone I needed to use (not too serious). No typical interview questions were asked but I was asked to present a mock situation of selling Clear to a customer in a retail situation (role-play) which was easy for me, and then I told the days I was available for work. My advice would be to bring a copy of your resume and schedule. The rest is cake.
- (not really hard but I didnt prepare for) Lets do a role play situation where I am a customer shopping for a computer in Best Buy. What would you say? 1 Answer
I was not necessarily able to negotiate because my lack of selling experience. The job includes commission however.