Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clearwire
- Retail Sales Representative (6)
- General Manager (3)
- National Retail Account Executive (3)
- Retention Representative (2)
- Field Sales Representative (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Sales (2)
- Indirect Account Executive (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Deployment Engineer (1)
- Direct Sales Manager (1)
- Software Development (1)
- Field Engineering (1)
- Regional Retail Leader (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Training (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Account Services (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Oracle Database Administrator (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Sales Administrator (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
- Developer (1)
- Development (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Account Executive (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
Project Manager Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Clearwire (Kirkland, WA) in October 2009.
My first "interveiw" was a phone interveiw with the hiring manager after I reached out to her directly. She was very respnsive to my email and we had a good discussion the day she replied to me. The next step was an in-person with her the next day.
It took about a week for her to get back to me becasue she was finalizing her "short list" for the final interviews. I then had 6 in person interviews that took most of the morning.
The interviews were pretty standard stuff with nothing out of the ordinary. I interviewed with fairly high up people and they mostly just seemed to be interested in how I would fit with the company and if I was really interested in the company/role. This may have been becasue the hiring manager was alreay sold on my experience and ability and wanted to get others involved from a culture and fit perspective.
Overall it was a good experience.
- If you were hired, what would you do during your first week to contribute to the team quickly. 1 Answer
The offer was good, not great and I tried to negotiate a little but didn't really come from a position of power given that I was unemployed at the time. Plus I'm not good at negotiating offers because I haven't done it very often in my career.
Other Interview Reviews for Clearwire
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Clearwire (Kirkland, AZ) in June 2009.
Staffing agency review of resume
Resume submission and initial background screening
Series of 5 1:1 interviews
- What are the greatest challenges, in your experience, facing a company trying to implement a billing system of this complexity in this short a timeframe? Answer Question