Clearwire

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Clearwire in October 2009.

My first "interveiw" was a phone interveiw with the hiring manager after I reached out to her directly. She was very respnsive to my email and we had a good discussion the day she replied to me. The next step was an in-person with her the next day.

It took about a week for her to get back to me becasue she was finalizing her "short list" for the final interviews. I then had 6 in person interviews that took most of the morning.

The interviews were pretty standard stuff with nothing out of the ordinary. I interviewed with fairly high up people and they mostly just seemed to be interested in how I would fit with the company and if I was really interested in the company/role. This may have been becasue the hiring manager was alreay sold on my experience and ability and wanted to get others involved from a culture and fit perspective.

Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • If you were hired, what would you do during your first week to contribute to the team quickly.   View Answer
The offer was good, not great and I tried to negotiate a little but didn't really come from a position of power given that I was unemployed at the time. Plus I'm not good at negotiating offers because I haven't done it very often in my career.

Other Interview Reviews for Clearwire

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Clearwire in June 2009.

Staffing agency review of resume
    Resume submission and initial background screening
    Series of 5 1:1 interviews
    Reference check
    Offer presented
    Offer accepted

Interview Questions
    • What are the greatest challenges, in your experience, facing a company trying to implement a billing system of this complexity in this short a timeframe?   Answer Question