Clearwire

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied in-person and interviewed at Clearwire.

Interview Details – I was hired on the spot. There was nothing to it really. Just basic questions.
I just talked to the manager because I knew they were hiring at the time. Had an interview that same day and was offered the job.

Interview Question – None. Pretty basic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Everyone gets paid the same

Very Easy Interview

Rosemont, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very Easy job to get they are desperate for people, they asked if you have sales experience, i got interveiwed at a panera bread, they ask for a high quota that seems impossible because the product sucks

Interview Question – Why do you think your the best canidate for this job??   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotations they give you a crap pay of $9.50

Lancaster, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in December 2010.

Interview Details – I acquired the interview by speaking to the local manager about services and he was interested in my based on my knowledge of the service. After going through an informal interview in person he then set up a phone interview which was fast and easy. Then I was sent paperwork for a drug screening.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clearwire in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty standard as far as interviews go. The location was not bad but I got interesting vibes from, they had a training class starting the same day, which when I went looking at the other candidates kind of made me worry a little on what exactly the kind of company I will be working for. The sales end kind of worries me slightly.

Interview Question – Are you aggresive when trying to sell things.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clearwire.

Interview Details – The interview was quick but they took forever to get back to me. It was a super generic interview none of the questions were particularly challenging. I would recommend you study up on your basic selling techniques for the interview, but other than that there is no real challenge. The phone interview was just as easy and they basically just ask you career goals.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they give a contract and you sign

Retail Sales Representative

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Clearwire in August 2010.

Interview Details – The meeting was pretty informal.

Interview Question – What about you makes you manager material for our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation on anything. Either you take the job as it is, or you don't.

Worked for Clearwire? Contribute to the Community!