Clearwire Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.7

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Clearwire.

Interview

I was hired on the spot. There was nothing to it really. Just basic questions. I just talked to the manager because I knew they were hiring at the time. Had an interview that same day and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Everyone gets paid the same

Other Interview Reviews for Clearwire

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Clearwire (Lancaster, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

I acquired the interview by speaking to the local manager about services and he was interested in my based on my knowledge of the service. After going through an informal interview in person he then set up a phone interview which was fast and easy. Then I was sent paperwork for a drug screening.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Clearwire (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard as far as interviews go. The location was not bad but I got interesting vibes from, they had a training class starting the same day, which when I went looking at the other candidates kind of made me worry a little on what exactly the kind of company I will be working for. The sales end kind of worries me slightly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Clearwire (Rosemont, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Very Easy job to get they are desperate for people, they asked if you have sales experience, i got interveiwed at a panera bread, they ask for a high quota that seems impossible because the product sucks

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your the best canidate for this job??   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotations they give you a crap pay of $9.50

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clearwire.

Interview

The interview was quick but they took forever to get back to me. It was a super generic interview none of the questions were particularly challenging. I would recommend you study up on your basic selling techniques for the interview, but other than that there is no real challenge. The phone interview was just as easy and they basically just ask you career goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they give a contract and you sign

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Clearwire in August 2010.

Interview

The meeting was pretty informal.

Interview Questions

• What about you makes you manager material for our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation on anything. Either you take the job as it is, or you don't.