Clemson University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Clemson, SC

I interviewed at Clemson University in September 2010.

Interview Details – This position is provided by the department. So no formal interview is required. Basically, if the department wants to give you financial support based on your performance, you will get the job.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Clemson University

Interview Details – Interviews programmers, engineers, developers, and other technical personnel. Reads previous documentation and design notes, and uses computers. Must have strong communication skills, to include the abilities to: Translate requirements from customer to developer, Translate feedback from superiors.

Interview Question – Rate your C++ abillity.   Answer Question

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview Details – Different departments run their own hiring. So, the process varies widely from one dept to another. In some cases, the GTA's are stuck to a certain supervisor, some have the opportunity to move. A phone interview is sometimes taken, sometimes hiring is based on email conversations. A good background in teaching is helpful in getting hired.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Clemson, SC

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Clemson University in February 2014.

Interview Details – Everyone was very professional and was very organized. I met with all the professors in the department, staff, and students. It was a 1.5 day interview process, starting with breakfast-dinner on day one and breakfast-lunch on day two. I also gave a presentation on my research before lunch on the first day.

Interview Question – I was asked a statistics question on something I learned during undergrad.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Through email.

No Interview Interview

No Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Clemson University in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position and was offered the position without an interview.

Negotiation Details – None

Linux Support Interview

Linux Support
Central, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Clemson University in May 2013.

Interview Details – phone first, then on site.

Interview Question – no, just simply linux service. if you have rhce, you will be fine   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Graduate Assistant
Clemson, SC

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview Details – Online application and phone interview as initial screening, face to face interview was not technical

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Most focused on basics of my undergraduate major   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No salary negotiation was permitted

Graduate Grading Assistant Interview

Graduate Grading Assistant
Clemson, SC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Clemson University in December 2012.

Interview Details – Nothing difficult, requires a professors referral, must be doing a thesis

Sergeant Interview

Sergeant

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Clemson University.

Interview Details – A very informal interview process. Not difficult at all. If you get an interview, you are almost guaranteed a job. The interview process varies according to the person incharge of hiring.
It involves couple of behavioral and situational questions and as long as you you're not stupid, you'll get the job.

Interview Question – Nothing, really.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed salary

Graduate Web Developer Interview

Graduate Web Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clemson University in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was a 3 step hiring process.
1. A phone interview where i was asked about my experiance with web development and things in my resume.
2. Was a one on one interview with the manager. Same questions about wed development and
browser testing.
3. Sample web application desiging.

Interview Question – Every thing for straight foward   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clemson University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clemson University interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clemson University employees and interview candidates.