Cleveland Clinic Account Representative Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

Was pretty simple. I met with the head of the department and then with work leaders of the department.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Your standard questions: personality, experiences, and how you would handle situations. They are really big on patient satisfaction.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2011.

Interview

Initial interview notification by email. Then phone to set up physical appointment. Orientation for 2 days followed by working rest of week on location. Seemed to work in an organized manner. I am pleased to of been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous employer have to say about your work?   Answer Question
    • How dependable are you and were you at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Called/emailed the offer. No negotiations available. Do not think that you can negotiate the offer made.

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in September 2008.

Interview

The company is one of the best organizations to work for. I met with two different people within the department and then finally get turned over to HR once they have accepted the interview process as satisfactory. Human resources gets involved and does background checks. They called my old boss to inquire and got a good review. I am happy here.

Interview Questions

• how teamwork has helped/hurt me in my past.   Answer Question
    • How I handle stressful situations with others, or outside vendors.   Answer Question