Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleveland Clinic
- Registered Nurse (9)
- Staff RN (5)
- PAS Financial Counselor (5)
- Patient Service Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Scientist (3)
- Account Representative (3)
- Account Representative II (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Research Technician (3)
- Pcna (3)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (3)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (3)
- Appointment Center Representative (3)
- Patient Care Nursing Assistant (PCNA) (2)
- Medical Assistant (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
- Research Technologist (2)
- Medical Secretary (2)
- Med-Surg Telemetry Registered Nurse (2)
- Health Information Specialist Assistant HIS (1)
- IT Asset Associate (1)
- Data Analyst Electronic Health Record (1)
- Customer Service Billing (1)
- RN Resident I (1)
- Clpn (1)
- Office of Civic Education Initiatives Summer (1)
- Staff RN New Grad (1)
- Staff Schedule Associate (1)
Administrative Assistant Interview
several interviews to get into the clinic; Questions like how did you make you previous employer more organized, How will your previous experience help you in this position, How can you improve this position?
- Questions about experiences Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in April 2012.
Long and protracted hiring process. I went through a phone interview with HR, in person skills testing on the computer, two interviews in the department I was hired in, a background check, drug test, physical, about 4 hours of online training modules after I was hired, but before I started work (about HIPAA, etc), and a day and a half of orientation right before I started work. Took two and half months from start to finish, from the time I applied for the job until the day I started work.
I wasn't given an opportunity to negotiate my pay.
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in March 2010.
First online application, then three separate interviews in person, then back again for testing, and one more time for health screening. I am not but I can tell you don't bother applying if you are a smoker.
- Nothing. I knew what the job entailed so I was prepared. 1 Answer
It's just an administrative job. Not much room for negotiations. Although in hindsight I wish I had not listened to a friend and done more research on my own to find out the true value of the position.