Cleveland Clinic

Updated Jul 15, 2014

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

several interviews to get into the clinic; Questions like how did you make you previous employer more organized, How will your previous experience help you in this position, How can you improve this position?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in April 2012.

Long and protracted hiring process. I went through a phone interview with HR, in person skills testing on the computer, two interviews in the department I was hired in, a background check, drug test, physical, about 4 hours of online training modules after I was hired, but before I started work (about HIPAA, etc), and a day and a half of orientation right before I started work. Took two and half months from start to finish, from the time I applied for the job until the day I started work.

I wasn't given an opportunity to negotiate my pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in March 2010.

First online application, then three separate interviews in person, then back again for testing, and one more time for health screening. I am not but I can tell you don't bother applying if you are a smoker.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. I knew what the job entailed so I was prepared.   View Answer
    It's just an administrative job. Not much room for negotiations. Although in hindsight I wish I had not listened to a friend and done more research on my own to find out the true value of the position.