Cleveland Clinic

2.9

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Madison, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Filled out the application from indeed.com received an email about setting up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes then received a phone call to set up a face to face interview. Face to face was with 2 people, seemed positive. Told me I would hear within the week. I was never contacted either way just left in the air. Not very professional to me.

Staff RN New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in October 2014.

Mass interview at Beachwood location pick morning or afternoon get a formal interview then figure out that day if getting an interview to a certain floor. I was interviewed at a table while others were interviewing at nearby tables. Sent to a room and another HR rep comes and asks you where else you would like to interview (CC location and floors available)

Interview Questions
    • 2 skills you have that are good for job?
      Time you went above and beyond for patient and/or customer?
      Time felt job was difficult?
      Time you failed in life?

Answer Question
    NO negotiation- set salary that is ~$19 for training (10 weeks) and set salary for first year @ 24/hr

Clpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

apparanttly the process has become extremly long and stressful also takes over a month to get hired.must be accepted by phone,then personnel,testing of skill test,mental test and than actualon site physical regarding abilities ,finally drug and backgrond check

Interview Questions
    • unable to discover how the changes affected staffing so negativly   Answer Question

RN Resident I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brook Park, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Brook Park, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in September 2014.

Phone interview is the initial step of the hiring process. After I applied I received an email to schedule a phone interview. They called me on scheduled day and asked me basic questions about my resume. The they asked me general questions that were more behavioral based. Once you pass phone interview they close out the position you applied for and your resume gets put in a resume bank. If any floor is looking to hire your resume gets pulled and they call you for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an ethical dilemma you encountered while taking care of a patient during clinical   View Answer

Account Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in June 2014.

Completed online application submitted it with resume and two days later i received a call from a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I completed the phone interview and I am waiting to hear from them for my first in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do at your previous employer (s)?
      Name two skills that make you perfect for this position.
      Describe a stressful situation at a previous job and how you handled it.
      Describe a situation in which you turned a bad situation with a customer into a good one.
      Why do you think you would be a good fit for this job?

Answer Question

Pcna Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in May 2014.

Interview process is extensive. First it's the online application, phone/online interview, test on site, interview with hr, then interview with nurse manager. You can go through the entire process and still not get hired. The job is not officially yours until you receive an offer. They also require drug testing, physical agility testing, sizing for respirator mask, physical exam, and 2 week training before being placed on the floor.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were the typical difficult questions and a lot of scenario questions such as, tell me about a time when.....? And how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

For internal candidates it is an awful and misleading process. There is no follow up and they leave employees in limbo while waiting on the decision.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a stressful or difficult situation at work   View Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in April 2014.

Online app with a personality-type test. Then a phone interview with a recruiter, then in-person panel-style interview with the clinical manager and 3 others. I received an offer the same day as the in-person interview, then some more back and forth with the recruiter on final details. They are very serious about only hiring the best and they *will* make you work for it. Be prepared to jump through a lot of hoops.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. This is the pay rate for the position, take it or leave it.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

have to be able to lift >100 lb. for clinic to hire you

IT Asset Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Technical recruiter performs a telephone interview with standard questions looking to knock you off the list. Next interview was with the hiring manager and 2 departmental staff with very standard questions. Next interviews were with many of the departments you would interface with. There was a breakdown in the number of people who were scheduled versus who actually came to the interview.