Cleveland Clinic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Clinical Research Assistant
Cleveland, OH

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in June 2010.

Interview Details – appeared that the job described online was not the duties required of the position in the interview process. interview went fine, was probably over qualified. I was disqualified the next day with an email stating others were being considered. I emailed the manager whom conducted one of the interviews. I asked how I could have been better qualified for the position and what weak points I could work on. She did not even respond that she received the email.

Interview Question – What would I do if a physician was not answering queries needed to submit valid data for data monitoring   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleveland Clinic

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cleveland Clinic Clinical Research Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cleveland Clinic employees and interview candidates.