Cleveland Clinic

Cleveland Clinic Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed right out of college so if searching for a seasoned position it wouldnt be a smart idea to take my suggestion

Interview Questions
  • No question was really difficult. More of a conversation style.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in June 2010.

Cleveland Clinic Foundation is very selective in their interview process. If you have a CPA, you stand a chance of cracking the interview as the department focuses on Financial reporting and planning. The Group/panel interview consisted of different teams going over the resume, asked questions about background, Fit basic behavioral questions & some odd ball questions to test the managerial background & analytical skillset.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in February 2010.

The interview process took a long time because there was a question as to whether they would fill the position.

After being in the system, I have learned that this is typical. The hiring process takes a while to play out.

Overall, I can't complain. The job was offered to me and I certainly accepted the position.

Interview Questions
    Yes - I was able to negotiate the pay as they met me half way between the original offer and what I proposed.