Cleveland Clinic

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at Cleveland Clinic

Interview Details – I interviewed right out of college so if searching for a seasoned position it wouldnt be a smart idea to take my suggestion

Interview Question – No question was really difficult. More of a conversation style.   Answer Question

Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in June 2010.

Interview Details – Cleveland Clinic Foundation is very selective in their interview process. If you have a CPA, you stand a chance of cracking the interview as the department focuses on Financial reporting and planning. The Group/panel interview consisted of different teams going over the resume, asked questions about background, Fit basic behavioral questions & some odd ball questions to test the managerial background & analytical skillset.

Interview Question – Tell me something about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process took a long time because there was a question as to whether they would fill the position.

After being in the system, I have learned that this is typical. The hiring process takes a while to play out.

Overall, I can't complain. The job was offered to me and I certainly accepted the position.

Interview Question – How would you describe the changes in Healthcare?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes - I was able to negotiate the pay as they met me half way between the original offer and what I proposed.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleveland Clinic

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cleveland Clinic Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cleveland Clinic employees and interview candidates.