Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cleveland Clinic
- Registered Nurse (9)
- Staff RN (5)
- PAS Financial Counselor (5)
- Patient Service Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Scientist (3)
- Account Representative (3)
- Account Representative II (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Research Technician (3)
- Pcna (3)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (3)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (3)
- Appointment Center Representative (3)
- Patient Care Nursing Assistant (PCNA) (2)
- Medical Assistant (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
- Research Technologist (2)
- Medical Secretary (2)
- Med-Surg Telemetry Registered Nurse (2)
- Health Information Specialist Assistant HIS (1)
- IT Asset Associate (1)
- Data Analyst Electronic Health Record (1)
- Customer Service Billing (1)
- RN Resident I (1)
- Clpn (1)
- Office of Civic Education Initiatives Summer (1)
- Staff RN New Grad (1)
- Staff Schedule Associate (1)
Financial Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.
The in person interviews are cool and all, but the online requirements are brutally tedious. I am considering writing a complaint telling how much it pained me to do the tasks. Not hard, but demeaningly annoying.
- Just stuff about my resume Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic
Financial Analyst InterviewDeclined Offer
I interviewed right out of college so if searching for a seasoned position it wouldnt be a smart idea to take my suggestion
- No question was really difficult. More of a conversation style. Answer Question
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in February 2010.
The interview process took a long time because there was a question as to whether they would fill the position. After being in the system, I have learned that this is typical. The hiring process takes a while to play out. Overall, I can't complain. The job was offered to me and I certainly accepted the position.
- How would you describe the changes in Healthcare? Answer Question
Yes - I was able to negotiate the pay as they met me half way between the original offer and what I proposed.
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) in June 2010.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation is very selective in their interview process. If you have a CPA, you stand a chance of cracking the interview as the department focuses on Financial reporting and planning. The Group/panel interview consisted of different teams going over the resume, asked questions about background, Fit basic behavioral questions & some odd ball questions to test the managerial background & analytical skillset.
- Tell me something about you that is not on your resume? Answer Question