Cleveland Clinic

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.7

Staff Schedule Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

took about 2 weeks, phone interview first then 2:1 a notetake and employee itself. Showed me around the office and had me shadow other employees and what they would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. just a thorough on your background   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Filled out the application from indeed.com received an email about setting up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes then received a phone call to set up a face to face interview. Face to face was with 2 people, seemed positive. Told me I would hear within the week. I was never contacted either way just left in the air. Not very professional to me.

Ombudsman Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

The first contacted me by email to set up a telephone screening interviewer. That went well, and the person I spoke with was friendly and easy to talk to. From there, I proceeded to a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most stressful workplace situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Resident Physician Interview

Well organized process. Sixteen applicants interviewed per day so it seemed a bit impersonal. Hotel was provided and dinner the night before. Current residents and their spouses attended and answered questions that may not have been appropriate in formal interviews. On interview day, 4-5 interviewers were scheduled in 20 minute blocks. It was difficult to get a feel for how interested they are in you but they were all very easy to talk to.

Appointment Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

The interview was partially over the phone/in person. The interview is 30 minutes long. Lots of questions but nothing too complicated. Overall the interview went well. I have no complaints

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you handled a difficult situation?

How did you and your teammates solve a difficult problem ?

How did you handle a technical problem?

Answer Question

Office of Civic Education Initiatives Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

I found out about this opportunity through a family friend. The initial application is extremely tedious: it involves a lot of paperwork that has to be put together in a very specific order. There was an online application as well that was very straightforward. I heard back a couple weeks later with an interview offer. The interview was slightly intimidating as it started off with a test that had many advanced biology, chemistry, and medical based questions (apparently your score is not taken into affect when they decide to hire you or not). The interview was not very intimidating, it's just you and a Cleveland clinic staff member.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw a fellow intern not abiding by the dress code?   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in October 2014.

the Interview process starts with 1. Pre-screening 2. Face to face interview 3. Shadow experience 4. Job offer 5. Physical assessment 6. if out of state, needs Ohio license. You will not receive an offer in the first step (pre-screening) telephone interview. My interviewer was very nice with a calm voice so I was not as nervous as what I thought I would be.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer asked basic behavioral questions. No clinical questions.   Answer Question

Staff RN New Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in October 2014.

Mass interview at Beachwood location pick morning or afternoon get a formal interview then figure out that day if getting an interview to a certain floor. I was interviewed at a table while others were interviewing at nearby tables. Sent to a room and another HR rep comes and asks you where else you would like to interview (CC location and floors available)

Interview Questions
    • 2 skills you have that are good for job?
      Time you went above and beyond for patient and/or customer?
      Time felt job was difficult?
      Time you failed in life?

Answer Question
    NO negotiation- set salary that is ~$19 for training (10 weeks) and set salary for first year @ 24/hr

Surgical Scheduler Interview

Online application that takes around 30mins. I did not hear from them for over 3 weeks before getting called for an interview. Was hired then but had to wait a month to start.

Clpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

apparanttly the process has become extremly long and stressful also takes over a month to get hired.must be accepted by phone,then personnel,testing of skill test,mental test and than actualon site physical regarding abilities ,finally drug and backgrond check

Interview Questions
    • unable to discover how the changes affected staffing so negativly   Answer Question