Cleveland Clinic

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

PAS Financial Counselor

I applied online - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in July 2014.

Interview Details – Put in a app through indeed.com got a email to schedule an phone interview 2 weeks later. Once I passed the phone interview the recruiter stated she was sending me a typing test to see if I match requirements for the position which is 35 wpm. I passed the test an she emailed me the next morning letting me know she was forwarding my application to the hiring manager for that department an I should give it 2 weeks before I hear from them if they decide to move forward with a in person interview. I heard back in exactly 6 days had my face to face interview and she told me give HR 2 weeks (I think they just say 2 wks by default) I heard from another recruiter in exactly 1 week and she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't chose to negotiate i didnt want to seem rude. the first recruiter actually told me something like 12.79 for the position and I accepted but they ended up offering me 14.80 in the end.

PAS Financial Counselor

I applied online - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and then was emailed by an HR rep and scheduled a phone interview with the same rep. After a few basic questions about my background they asked about customer service experience and a few "Describe a time when..." questions. The focus was definitely customer service. Several weeks later I was contacted by email for an in-person interview with the head of the department. It was again very customer service focused.

Interview Question – Discussing how I would handle a working with someone who wasn't doing their job and was just skating by causing everyone else to have to do more work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate since I was offered more than the typical new employee.

PAS Financial Counselor

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2013.

Interview Details – when I applied for the position, I had to take a customer service assessment. The following Monday I received an email to set up a phone interview online. The phone interview was very basic and only lasted about 10 mins. About 2 weeks after that, I received a call to come in for a peer interview.
The peer interview was with 4 others beside myself and they each took turns asking me questions. Everyone was really friendly. (I hope to receive a job offer soon.)

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in a hospital?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Independence, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in November 2012.

Interview Details – After submitting a resume, the recruiter corresponded with me via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was quick and basic questions were asked, such as specific experiences relating to difficult customer service, teamwork, strengths and weaknesses and expectations of salary, hours and availability.

Interview Question – "What experiences/training have you had that will make you a great candidate for this position?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This position is non-negotiable.

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!