Cleveland Clinic

Updated Aug 1, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PAS Financial Counselor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in July 2014.

Put in a app through indeed.com got a email to schedule an phone interview 2 weeks later. Once I passed the phone interview the recruiter stated she was sending me a typing test to see if I match requirements for the position which is 35 wpm. I passed the test an she emailed me the next morning letting me know she was forwarding my application to the hiring manager for that department an I should give it 2 weeks before I hear from them if they decide to move forward with a in person interview. I heard back in exactly 6 days had my face to face interview and she told me give HR 2 weeks (I think they just say 2 wks by default) I heard from another recruiter in exactly 1 week and she offered me the position.

Interview Questions
I didn't chose to negotiate i didnt want to seem rude. the first recruiter actually told me something like 12.79 for the position and I accepted but they ended up offering me 14.80 in the end.

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

PAS Financial Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2013.

when I applied for the position, I had to take a customer service assessment. The following Monday I received an email to set up a phone interview online. The phone interview was very basic and only lasted about 10 mins. About 2 weeks after that, I received a call to come in for a peer interview.
    The peer interview was with 4 others beside myself and they each took turns asking me questions. Everyone was really friendly. (I hope to receive a job offer soon.)

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in a hospital?   View Answer

PAS Financial Counselor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2013.

I applied online and then was emailed by an HR rep and scheduled a phone interview with the same rep. After a few basic questions about my background they asked about customer service experience and a few "Describe a time when..." questions. The focus was definitely customer service. Several weeks later I was contacted by email for an in-person interview with the head of the department. It was again very customer service focused.

Interview Questions
    • Discussing how I would handle a working with someone who wasn't doing their job and was just skating by causing everyone else to have to do more work.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate since I was offered more than the typical new employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in November 2012.

After submitting a resume, the recruiter corresponded with me via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was quick and basic questions were asked, such as specific experiences relating to difficult customer service, teamwork, strengths and weaknesses and expectations of salary, hours and availability.

Interview Questions
    • "What experiences/training have you had that will make you a great candidate for this position?"   Answer Question
    This position is non-negotiable.