Cleveland Clinic PAS Financial Counselor Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Avon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Avon, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application on line the next day I received an email inviting me for a phone interview for the following week. During the phone interview she asked basic questions and then sent me a typing test later that day I received an email saying I passed the tying test and would hear something within two weeks. I received an email 6 days later inviting me to schedule a face-to-face interview which was 2 days later. Interview was very nice and easy to talk to. Again basic questions asked about my current job and why I wanted to leave. She then said I would hear something within two weeks, I received an email saying after reviewing my application they decided to pursue other candidates, never even acknowledge that I was in for a interview found that rather strange, it was if I never even interviewed. It would of been nice to get a rejection email that actually acknowledge they spoke to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

PAS Financial Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in July 2014.

Interview

Put in a app through indeed.com got a email to schedule an phone interview 2 weeks later. Once I passed the phone interview the recruiter stated she was sending me a typing test to see if I match requirements for the position which is 35 wpm. I passed the test an she emailed me the next morning letting me know she was forwarding my application to the hiring manager for that department an I should give it 2 weeks before I hear from them if they decide to move forward with a in person interview. I heard back in exactly 6 days had my face to face interview and she told me give HR 2 weeks (I think they just say 2 wks by default) I heard from another recruiter in exactly 1 week and she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't chose to negotiate i didnt want to seem rude. the first recruiter actually told me something like 12.79 for the position and I accepted but they ended up offering me 14.80 in the end.

PAS Financial Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2013.

Interview

when I applied for the position, I had to take a customer service assessment. The following Monday I received an email to set up a phone interview online. The phone interview was very basic and only lasted about 10 mins. About 2 weeks after that, I received a call to come in for a peer interview. The peer interview was with 4 others beside myself and they each took turns asking me questions. Everyone was really friendly. (I hope to receive a job offer soon.)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a hospital?   1 Answer

PAS Financial Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and then was emailed by an HR rep and scheduled a phone interview with the same rep. After a few basic questions about my background they asked about customer service experience and a few "Describe a time when..." questions. The focus was definitely customer service. Several weeks later I was contacted by email for an in-person interview with the head of the department. It was again very customer service focused.

Interview Questions

• Discussing how I would handle a working with someone who wasn't doing their job and was just skating by causing everyone else to have to do more work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate since I was offered more than the typical new employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Independence, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

After submitting a resume, the recruiter corresponded with me via email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was quick and basic questions were asked, such as specific experiences relating to difficult customer service, teamwork, strengths and weaknesses and expectations of salary, hours and availability.

Interview Questions

• "What experiences/training have you had that will make you a great candidate for this position?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

This position is non-negotiable.