Cleveland Clinic Patient Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.0

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email regarding setting up an initial phone interview literally the next day. Phone interview lasted roughly 30-40 min and consisted of some basic behavioral questions and some background information regarding the position.

Next step was an in person interview. Was interviewed by two supervisors. The questions were very basic behavioral questions once again. Shortly after the first interview the hiring manager also interviewed me and asked more personality based questions like "What one trait could you bring to the workplace that may not be currently present?"

One week later received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you made a decision too quickly and there was a negative outcome. What happened and how did you fix the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Madison, OH).

Interview

Filled out the application from indeed.com received an email about setting up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes then received a phone call to set up a face to face interview. Face to face was with 2 people, seemed positive. Told me I would hear within the week. I was never contacted either way just left in the air. Not very professional to me.

Interview Questions

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cleveland Clinic (Twinsburg, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

It took forever. It was one thing a week cuz I had to call 4 different people to set things up and it was dragging out