Cleveland Clinic Registered Nurse Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2014

1.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Applied online. HR emailed and set up initial phone screening with HR. Put into pool with other new graduates. About two weeks later heard from hiring manager. Phone interview scheduled and completed.

Other Interview Reviews for Cleveland Clinic

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic.

Internal hire, still had to apply through the online application site just like everyone else. employee of three years, have established relationships with many others who have since moved to various places in the hospital which is helpful to learning about places for new opportunites to work before applying.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in January 2009.

Overal, the hiring and interviewing experieince was seemingly standard. The initial showing of interest is through a phone call or email. That is usually followed by a phone screening through HR. After that a one on one interview with the nurse manager is carried out. You'll be notified shortly after if you've been selected. Then just the drug screening and immunization verification. It's my understanding they've added a personality assessment at some point in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Can you recall an instance in which you went above and beyond for your patient?   View Answer
    Hah! Negociation? That's funny.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in July 2012.

I was an internal hire. It took no time at all to get a new job as an RN. Once I had my license I was in touch with a recruitier whom I already spoke to about what to do two weeks before I got my RN license. The recruiter had me call her and she then shared with me the position she thought would be a good fit for what I told her I want to do.

Interview Questions
    • what is one example of a bad customer service situation where you had to interact with someone who was upset (paraphrasing).   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation.

Registered Nurse Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cleveland Clinic in February 2011.

phone interview 15 min. basic "why" questions regarding nursing. 1:1 interview went well, showed the unit.

Interview Questions
    • why I choose the cleveland clinic over other area hospitals   Answer Question

Worked for Cleveland Clinic? Contribute to the Community!