ClickMotive Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ClickMotive

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ClickMotive in February 2012.

Found the job listing while browsing LinkedIn. Company website had some good info, asked ppl in the industry, heard it was a great company. Sent in resume, sent reminder email a few days later. Interviewing party responded, asked me in the next day. interview was really casual, he made me feel comfortable. Wanted to talk more about how I saw my future going than about my past. When I left he told me to expect an offer letter. Got it 2 days later, accepted.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me if I knew of any downside to a casual work environment.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at ClickMotive in April 2012.

The Interviewer was really aggressive .. There was no questions about where you worked or what you did .. Just asked questions rapid fire like a CIA questioning in Guantanamo. And then said goodbye.

They're work environment from what i hear is noisy.

Interview Questions

Worked for ClickMotive? Contribute to the Community!