Clickbooth Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

2.8

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clickbooth.

I had an initial phone conversation with the recruiting dept. He asked very pointed questions about my previous experience while also doing a good job informing me on the company and position. The next step was an in-person panel interview with four people at the company; it took about two hours total to complete. Unlike some interviews I have been on, each person had a different approach and the questions weren’t repetitive. I was notified of their decision the following week.

Interview Questions
    • It’s always tough when an interviewer asks you to tell them about a negative or challenging experience. You feel pressured to still make it sound positive.   Answer Question

PR/Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clickbooth.

Interview happened over multiple visits, with 3 members of management. General questions regarding background and how it applies to the job. "How would you handle X situation", "Tell me a time you had to deal with X, what was the result."

Interview Questions
    • None really, pretty broad questions. Know the job and market you came from, and research the company.   Answer Question
    They made an offer that, after "possible bonuses" matched the area I was looking.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clickbooth in July 2014.

I spoke with HR initially, and then a skype interview with the Development Manager and HR. The company does not seem to be diverse at all. I can tell they are not use to working with people of different cultural/ethnic backgrounds. I felt like the "elephant" in the room during the skype interview, even though I was more than qualified.

Marketing Interview

I applied online, and got a call from HR about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very standard, where I was just asked about my background. Then there was an interview at the office, where I interview with 5 people simultaneously. They took turns asking questions, and it was a very laid back and pleasant interview experience.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clickbooth in February 2014.

I had a phone interview, was asked basic questions about my resume and how I had applied my skills I spoke of. I was also asked if I had any experience with analytics. I thought it went well, I received an email two days later that they were going with a someone that had better fitted skills.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clickbooth in January 2011.

Applied online through their website and within a week I received an email requesting to setup a phone call to discuss the position and my skill set in more detail. After that phone call an onsite interview was scheduled. Interview was conducted by my potential manager, recruiter and a coworker. Alot of questions on past experience and how it would translate to Clickbooth. Also hypothetical scenarios and how I would respond to them.

Interview Questions
    • Asked for a true weakness, not just a fluff weakness like I am too organized.   View Answer
    They were very accommodating in terms of start date and moving expenses, especially since I had to relocate for the position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Clickbooth in September 2010.

Easy interview, I am waiting for a decision

Account Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Clickbooth in February 2012.

I met the recruiter at a job fair and was contacted within the week. The questions revolved around my resume and asked me to describe them, what I learned most from them. They also asked what courses I struggled with, what I'm looking for in a career, and how I stayed organized. The interview was fairly in depth and you definitely have to be prepared. However, the recruiter was very nice.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Clickbooth in November 2010.

Beware of spending money to drive to the company to interview. They will have you invest a lot of your time and money to go out and then not be interested in you at all. They had me drive four hours for a 10 minute interview. In the past I have had a lot of companies invest interest in me if they were very interested in hiring me. I had a one on one interview with them before which went very well. If they were uncertain, they could have screened me on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.Tell me what you like to do.   View Answer