Clickbooth

Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.3

PR/Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clickbooth.

Interview happened over multiple visits, with 3 members of management. General questions regarding background and how it applies to the job. "How would you handle X situation", "Tell me a time you had to deal with X, what was the result."

Interview Questions
    • None really, pretty broad questions. Know the job and market you came from, and research the company.   Answer Question
    They made an offer that, after "possible bonuses" matched the area I was looking.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clickbooth in July 2014.

I spoke with HR initially, and then a skype interview with the Development Manager and HR. The company does not seem to be diverse at all. I can tell they are not use to working with people of different cultural/ethnic backgrounds. I felt like the "elephant" in the room during the skype interview, even though I was more than qualified.

Marketing Interview

I applied online, and got a call from HR about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very standard, where I was just asked about my background. Then there was an interview at the office, where I interview with 5 people simultaneously. They took turns asking questions, and it was a very laid back and pleasant interview experience.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clickbooth in February 2014.

I had a phone interview, was asked basic questions about my resume and how I had applied my skills I spoke of. I was also asked if I had any experience with analytics. I thought it went well, I received an email two days later that they were going with a someone that had better fitted skills.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Clickbooth in September 2010.

Easy interview, I am waiting for a decision

Account Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Clickbooth in February 2012.

I met the recruiter at a job fair and was contacted within the week. The questions revolved around my resume and asked me to describe them, what I learned most from them. They also asked what courses I struggled with, what I'm looking for in a career, and how I stayed organized. The interview was fairly in depth and you definitely have to be prepared. However, the recruiter was very nice.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Clickbooth in November 2010.

Beware of spending money to drive to the company to interview. They will have you invest a lot of your time and money to go out and then not be interested in you at all. They had me drive four hours for a 10 minute interview. In the past I have had a lot of companies invest interest in me if they were very interested in hiring me. I had a one on one interview with them before which went very well. If they were uncertain, they could have screened me on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.Tell me what you like to do.   View Answer