Client Network Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
East Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role.

After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Interview Question – Nothing too specific or unexpected   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Client Network Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along and returns calls promptly.

Interview Question – The questions were not unexpected. I described my background and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Competitive, easy to work with.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Client Network Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Client Network Services Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Client Network Services employees and interview candidates.