Client Network Services

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

3.2

Data Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Client Network Services.

ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role.

After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Programmer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

Met at University's career at the first time, got the on campus interview, and got the offer immediately after the interview.More about the technical questions like java, sql and html.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services in July 2013.

telephone interview followed by in person interview

not able to negotiate much

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services in January 2013.

First it was the on-phone interview, I was asked some questions about SQL. Then an on-site interview was arranged, which involves writing down SQL commands. 4 people sat around me for the interview and took turn asking questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Client Network Services in January 2010.

Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along and returns calls promptly.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not unexpected. I described my background and experience.   Answer Question
    Competitive, easy to work with.

Sr. IDMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services in November 2008.

I received a call from a recruiter unexpectedly. She was very nice and described how she found my resume on Monster.com. She discussed the position and asked me if I was interested in interviewing for it. When I responded yes, she scheduled a preliminary phone interview for about 4 days out. The phone interview as not a technical interview, more of a personality review. After the phone interview, I was asked to meet with the hiring manager at the job location. That was scheduled for about 10 days out.

I met with the hiring manager (also the Project Manager) and his technical deputy. We discussed my background and technical abilities, as well as my management history. They then described the position and asked if I felt that it was a good fit for me. I indicated that I was very interested in the position. At thiat point, the interview ended (on a good note) and I was informed that they would be in touch as they did have a few other candidates to interview.

After about 10 days, I called back the recruiter to check the status. She indicated they were preparing an offer to me and she would get back to me in a day or two.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation. They made me an offer that was reasonable. I did ask for a bit more as my commuting costs for this position were considerably more. The company came back with double the amount I asked for.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Client Network Services in October 2014.

Walk-in drive at CNSI. Two round one technical +behavioral and then HR round. 1st round was technical BA related questions and then HR asked about my notice period and expectation.

Interview Questions

Did not meet my compensation expectation.

Workstudy Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Client Network Services.

Applied online through workstudy website and then got an email for an in person interview.

None.

Intern Interview

First round is HR, they asked my availablility. Second round is technical, at the end they said I got positive feedback and transfered the call to manager, we negotiated about the pay.