Client Network Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Pretty standard "tell me about a time" stuff and quickly glanced over the resume. Overall not a "hard" interview. I met with senior managers, but not my eventual boss which I thought to be odd. The interviewers were polite, cordial and engaged.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with something your boss asked you to do.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Most comfortable and no-nonsense interview I've ever done. Very straightforward, informative of expected duties and scope, and realistic negotiation of salary at end. Went to a job fair-style event during the day but had to return to my current job after lunch, and was asked to come back in the evening after work. They were ready for me when I came back, and I was extended an initial offer on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the specific types of documentation you have written, and the tools and processes you have used.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, scheduled an interview through email 2 weeks after. It was a laid back interview. Started with a 20 minute test on business concepts, the interview itself was standard behavioral, no curveballs. The interviewer asked me about the company, the role, how i would fit in and my experiences.

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Met them during my career fair, talked to them. They reached out to me a week later to schedule an on campus interview. There was a short quiz before the interview testing basic coding. After that, there was a 1 on 1 interview. It was mostly technical. There was some standard behavioral questions as well.

I had other options

Data Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services (East Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role. After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

Interview

Met at University's career at the first time, got the on campus interview, and got the offer immediately after the interview.More about the technical questions like java, sql and html.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Gaithersburg, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

telephone interview followed by in person interview

Negotiation

not able to negotiate much

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

First it was the on-phone interview, I was asked some questions about SQL. Then an on-site interview was arranged, which involves writing down SQL commands. 4 people sat around me for the interview and took turn asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Rockville, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along and returns calls promptly.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not unexpected. I described my background and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Competitive, easy to work with.