Client Network Services Interview Questions

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

First it was the on-phone interview, I was asked some questions about SQL. Then an on-site interview was arranged, which involves writing down SQL commands. 4 people sat around me for the interview and took turn asking questions.

Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Pretty fast/active HR, responsive panel and management

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services (East Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role. After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Data Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.