Client Network Services

11 candidate interviews

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Client Network Services

Interview Details – First round is HR, they asked my availablility. Second round is technical, at the end they said I got positive feedback and transfered the call to manager, we negotiated about the pay.

Interview Question – How many main methods can you have?   Answer Question

Workstudy Interview

Workstudy

I applied online and interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview Details – Applied online through workstudy website and then got an email for an in person interview.

Interview Question – Greatest challenge?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Data Interview

Data

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview Details – ask me lots of things about database, Java, and also some other behavioral questions such as what do you think about a team, how do you deal with free rider problem.

Interview Question – a lot of things about database   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Client Network Services in July 2013.

Interview Details – telephone interview followed by in person interview

Negotiation Details – not able to negotiate much

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
East Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was invited for an interview after talking to a recruiter at my school's career fair. Prior to the interview, there was a short exam, and I realized I had been given the wrong exam (meant for programmers). I asked for and took the other exam, but when it came time for the interview, I was again mistaken for someone interviewing for the programming role.

After switching interviewers, I got the sense that they weren't really prepared or very interested in interviewing me, as I wasn't asked much. Needless to say, I didn't leave with high hopes.

Interview Question – Nothing too specific or unexpected   Answer Question

Sr. IDMS Engineer Interview

Sr. IDMS Engineer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Client Network Services in November 2008.

Interview Details – I received a call from a recruiter unexpectedly. She was very nice and described how she found my resume on Monster.com. She discussed the position and asked me if I was interested in interviewing for it. When I responded yes, she scheduled a preliminary phone interview for about 4 days out. The phone interview as not a technical interview, more of a personality review. After the phone interview, I was asked to meet with the hiring manager at the job location. That was scheduled for about 10 days out.

I met with the hiring manager (also the Project Manager) and his technical deputy. We discussed my background and technical abilities, as well as my management history. They then described the position and asked if I felt that it was a good fit for me. I indicated that I was very interested in the position. At thiat point, the interview ended (on a good note) and I was informed that they would be in touch as they did have a few other candidates to interview.

After about 10 days, I called back the recruiter to check the status. She indicated they were preparing an offer to me and she would get back to me in a day or two.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation. They made me an offer that was reasonable. I did ask for a bit more as my commuting costs for this position were considerably more. The company came back with double the amount I asked for.

Principal Interview

Principal
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Client Network Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty fast/active HR, responsive panel and management

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Client Network Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along and returns calls promptly.

Interview Question – The questions were not unexpected. I described my background and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Competitive, easy to work with.

Senior Programmer/App Dev Manager Interview

Senior Programmer/App Dev Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by their client directly and had a discussion to find my technical competence. Once that went well, they discussed about my salary and had to report to the job in the following week.

Interview Question – Salary negotiation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – That was not very positive at that point. But it became better as time passed

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Client Network Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – Technically challenging, very detailed. Tested subject knowledge and past experience.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Client Network Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Client Network Services interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Client Network Services employees and interview candidates.