Client Network Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (New York, NY).

Interview

Two rounds of interview after initial screening. First round was senior management interaction. Overall work experience and introduction. Later there was some situation based challenges and was asked on how you would act in the situation. What is the benefit of hiring you over other folks? Second was domain specific but it started with 4-5 IQ related quick quiz questions. Then into more domain related questions and role related questions. Finally industry standards, tools, deliverable related.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions with strengths, weakness, attitude, process related questions.   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with Senior Technical architect. Upon the satisfaction, I was asked to appear for an one-on-one interview to provide a solution for a case study with all the technologies.

Interview Questions

• Spring Framework and the UI frameworks   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Pretty standard "tell me about a time" stuff and quickly glanced over the resume. Overall not a "hard" interview. I met with senior managers, but not my eventual boss which I thought to be odd. The interviewers were polite, cordial and engaged.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with something your boss asked you to do.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Most comfortable and no-nonsense interview I've ever done. Very straightforward, informative of expected duties and scope, and realistic negotiation of salary at end. Went to a job fair-style event during the day but had to return to my current job after lunch, and was asked to come back in the evening after work. They were ready for me when I came back, and I was extended an initial offer on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the specific types of documentation you have written, and the tools and processes you have used.   Answer Question

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Met them during my career fair, talked to them. They reached out to me a week later to schedule an on campus interview. There was a short quiz before the interview testing basic coding. After that, there was a 1 on 1 interview. It was mostly technical. There was some standard behavioral questions as well.

I had other options

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, scheduled an interview through email 2 weeks after. It was a laid back interview. Started with a 20 minute test on business concepts, the interview itself was standard behavioral, no curveballs. The interviewer asked me about the company, the role, how i would fit in and my experiences.

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Client Network Services in February 2014.

Interview

Met at University's career at the first time, got the on campus interview, and got the offer immediately after the interview.More about the technical questions like java, sql and html.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Client Network Services in October 2014.

Interview

Walk-in drive at CNSI. Two round one technical +behavioral and then HR round. 1st round was technical BA related questions and then HR asked about my notice period and expectation.

Interview Questions

Did not meet my compensation expectation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Chennai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

there were 4 rounds round one:aptitude test and technical questions on java. round two: java Programming test. round three:technical (Java, collections,data structures,database systems,project,testing,soft engg etc.,) in technical pi they will mainly ask from java and collection framework and what you have mentioned in your resume. And also prepare db thoroughly. round four:: HR interview (HR was basically your document verification. and salary negotiation)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered good salary than I expected

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Client Network Services (Gaithersburg, MD) in July 2013.

Interview

telephone interview followed by in person interview

Negotiation

not able to negotiate much