Client Network Services Interview Questions in Washington, DC

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services in July 2013.

telephone interview followed by in person interview

not able to negotiate much

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Client Network Services in January 2010.

Everyone is very friendly, easy to get along and returns calls promptly.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not unexpected. I described my background and experience.   Answer Question
    Competitive, easy to work with.

Sr. IDMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Client Network Services in November 2008.

I received a call from a recruiter unexpectedly. She was very nice and described how she found my resume on Monster.com. She discussed the position and asked me if I was interested in interviewing for it. When I responded yes, she scheduled a preliminary phone interview for about 4 days out. The phone interview as not a technical interview, more of a personality review. After the phone interview, I was asked to meet with the hiring manager at the job location. That was scheduled for about 10 days out.

I met with the hiring manager (also the Project Manager) and his technical deputy. We discussed my background and technical abilities, as well as my management history. They then described the position and asked if I felt that it was a good fit for me. I indicated that I was very interested in the position. At thiat point, the interview ended (on a good note) and I was informed that they would be in touch as they did have a few other candidates to interview.

After about 10 days, I called back the recruiter to check the status. She indicated they were preparing an offer to me and she would get back to me in a day or two.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation. They made me an offer that was reasonable. I did ask for a bit more as my commuting costs for this position were considerably more. The company came back with double the amount I asked for.