Client Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2014
Updated Apr 17, 2014

2.0

Client Service Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Client Services.

I completed an online application and the following morning I received a call from a recruiter. I was asked to come in the same day for an interview. After the interview was completed, I was asked to take a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • Are you will to periodical go with work assignments (go a few weeks without work)?   Answer Question

Account Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Charles, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Client Services in August 2010.

went smoothly...very nice personnel...intriguing questions...overall interest and smiles

Interview Questions
    • none...everything went fast and normally for a interview process...   Answer Question
    They offered...it was accepted...my problem came when I started getting good.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Charles, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Client Services in September 2009.

I got a call from someone who said they found my resume online, I was asked to come for an interview, did a short (maybe an hour) interview, and was called about 2 days later and offered a position. (I later found out it is about as hard to get a job there as it is to get a job a McDonalds, so this was not exactly a shinning moment!)

I did not negotiate. I was unemployed for 4 mos. when I got the offer and it payed better than unemployment. I do know several people who asked for a higher salary and got it though. However, your base pay is directly tied to your bonus. The higher your pay, the higher your quota, or level at which you can bonus at. Everyone, no matter what their base pay is, has equal opprotunity to bring home the same amount.

Collections Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Client Services.

phone interview, followed by a 1 on 1 interview to see if you're a fit. Once completed you'll receive a phone call with either an offer for a position or to let you know they've decided to go another direction. At that time they'll make a salary offer to you.

Interview Questions
    • Based on all the candidates up for this position, why are you the best for the job?   Answer Question

Worked for Client Services? Contribute to the Community!