Clifford Chance US

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clifford Chance US

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Clifford Chance US in September 2011.

Initial screener interview at my law school. Invited to callback interviews at CC's office in NY. Of all the firms I interviewed, these went the worst. Most associates seemed utterly burned out and didn't seem to care about who I was i.e. ask questions about me or my resume.

Interview Questions

I couldn't see myself working at this firm. Despite the international opportunities, it seemed utterly joyless and impersonal.

Systems Administrator Interview

Be prepared to do your homework on history of the company as well as job role applying for. Telehone interview first and then face to face if you get over that hurdle.

Attorney, 1st-Year Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Clifford Chance US in October 2008.

Initial interview was a 1:1 with a current employee. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. Based on that interview, I was invited for a callback at the firm. That interview consisted of four 1:1 interviews, two with partners and two with young associates. Finally, the day ended with a lunch with an additional two first-year associates.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one question I could ask you that would make me hire you?   Answer Question