Cliffs Natural Resources

www.cliffsnaturalresources.com

Cliffs Natural Resources Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cliffs Natural Resources

Electrical Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cliffs Natural Resources.

It was a bit different having the first interview be a taped session where you look into a camera the entire time instead of talking to another human being. This made it a challenge when trying to answer the questions. You are given a specified time to read the question, formulate your response and then make your response. Once you start you can't stop early or redo the question so if you mess up that was your one shot.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us a situation where you went out of your way to help a friend.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cliffs Natural Resources in March 2012.

Contact began at a career fair with HR, who were very confident and friend. Then I applied online. I had a phone interview and then was asked to participate in an online video interview, which was very awkward. The video interview consisted of several questions specific to the role. The awkward thing was that you have to look at yourself when answering the questions. It can be a bit distracting. After this process I was called in for an in person interview which took place with 4 people. HR, then 3 separate interviews with people from the department I would be working in. HR had the most difficult questions. The department folks seemed more informal. I asked a lot of questions and got very long answers.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you communicate with people who do not see things your way.   View Answer
    There was none, as this was a non-negotiable position.