Clifton Gunderson Associate Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clifton Gunderson

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Clifton Gunderson in June 2012.

Very professional

Other Interview Reviews for Clifton Gunderson

Associate Interview

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Clifton Gunderson in January 2011.

Started out by talking to an HR representative. Then got an interview set up in their office. I interviewed with two people, a manager and a senior manager. It took about an hour. They asked about my grade point average, activities I did in school, my plans on getting my CPA. Overall, it seemed the interview process went ok.

Associate Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clifton Gunderson in August 2008.

Initial interaction was the direct result of an employee recommendation. Process was relatively informal. Consisted of separate interviews with a senior manager and 2 partners. The first individual was the partner. It was very relaxed and felt like the individual was just trying to get to know me. The next interview was also with a partner. This one was a little more detailed. Questions like why I wanted to work for the firm, how I could contribute, and what set me apart from everyone else were the basic items covered. The last was with a senior manager. This was pretty much just explaining the basic duties and how life would be throughout the firm. It was almost as if this was the person to sell the firm.