Clifton Gunderson Assurance Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peoria, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clifton Gunderson.

The recruiter found my resume on Monster and then gave me a call. She asked me a few background questions and then set up an office interview for the following week. The in office interview was very simple and was mainly for them to get a feel for who I was as a person. I interviewed with 3 people and then receive an offer the following week.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions in the interview. The firm is very focused on finding people who have connections to the Peoria area and wish to stay in the area after graduation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Clifton Gunderson

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Clifton Gunderson in December 2008.

There was a screening interview on the phone by HR. The HR got back to me pretty quickly and tried to set up an on-site interview. At the interview, a group of three people, including a partner asked a bunch relevant and specific questions regarding my past work experience. Not intense, but you need to know what you are talking about.

Interview Questions

Worked for Clifton Gunderson? Contribute to the Community!