Clifton Gunderson

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Internship Interview

Tax Internship

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clifton Gunderson in November 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume via their website. It took 60 days from start to finish from the time I sent my resume to accepting their offer. It took 45 days before I had heard from HR that they were interested. I had a basic phone interview with them and explained my work history and a little bit about me. Within 2 weeks of that, I had a meeting set up to come to the office for a 1 on 1 interview with HR and a Partner. In less than a week from that I had received an offer and accepted. Once HR contacted me, it was a very pleasant and fast process.

Interview Question – Why did you choose accounting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I felt fortunate to have had the opportunity to interview with them and did not negotiate. I accepted right away.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clifton Gunderson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clifton Gunderson Tax Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clifton Gunderson employees and interview candidates.