CliftonLarsonAllen

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Enterprise Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in January 2013.

Initial communication came via the phone with HR rep. The next was an in person interview lasting an hour each. The Marketing Operations Director, Chief Marketing Officer and one Enterprise Marketing Manager met with my individually.

Interview Questions
    • Because of the structure of their business, they are interested in how many different industries that I worked with and how I obtained clients from those industries.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in November 2010.

The hiring process seemed very consistent with other large accounting firms. I was interviewed during my senior year of college, on campus, and the second interview was held at the CLA (then LarsonAllen) office in Minneapolis. The on-site interview consisted of 4 15-20 minute interviews performed by principals in different industry groups, and was followed by lunch with a senior auditor. Because the job was entry-level, most of the process was fairly casual, and no real structured interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer to work independently or as part of a team?   Answer Question