CliftonLarsonAllen Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN

Updated Feb 16, 2015

3.3

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in January 2015.

Met with two Clifton employees separately. After a few minutes of getting to know each other the interviewer asked me some routine questions and then asked more specifically about my work experiences and goals. The second interviewer was much more personable. We spent more time talking about what we had in common and, as far as my work experience, my familiarity with SAS and other computer programs like Excel and how I felt about making presentations in front of groups and interacting with customers. I told her about my experience as a waiter but I didn't think this impressed her.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think of when you hear the expression "creative accounting"   View Answer

Enterprise Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in January 2013.

Initial communication came via the phone with HR rep. The next was an in person interview lasting an hour each. The Marketing Operations Director, Chief Marketing Officer and one Enterprise Marketing Manager met with my individually.

Interview Questions
    • Because of the structure of their business, they are interested in how many different industries that I worked with and how I obtained clients from those industries.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in November 2010.

The hiring process seemed very consistent with other large accounting firms. I was interviewed during my senior year of college, on campus, and the second interview was held at the CLA (then LarsonAllen) office in Minneapolis. The on-site interview consisted of 4 15-20 minute interviews performed by principals in different industry groups, and was followed by lunch with a senior auditor. Because the job was entry-level, most of the process was fairly casual, and no real structured interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer to work independently or as part of a team?   Answer Question