CliftonLarsonAllen

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in November 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process seemed very consistent with other large accounting firms. I was interviewed during my senior year of college, on campus, and the second interview was held at the CLA (then LarsonAllen) office in Minneapolis. The on-site interview consisted of 4 15-20 minute interviews performed by principals in different industry groups, and was followed by lunch with a senior auditor. Because the job was entry-level, most of the process was fairly casual, and no real structured interview questions were asked.

Interview Question – Do you prefer to work independently or as part of a team?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Enterprise Marketing Manager Interview

Enterprise Marketing Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CliftonLarsonAllen in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communication came via the phone with HR rep. The next was an in person interview lasting an hour each. The Marketing Operations Director, Chief Marketing Officer and one Enterprise Marketing Manager met with my individually.

Interview Question – Because of the structure of their business, they are interested in how many different industries that I worked with and how I obtained clients from those industries.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CliftonLarsonAllen? Contribute to the Community!

CliftonLarsonAllen Videos

CliftonLarsonAllen – Why Work for Us?

CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is well positioned to bring you an exceptional level of knowledge, insight, and industry-specific consultation. CliftonLarsonAllen is one of very few firms of our size and scope to focus solely… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CliftonLarsonAllen interview questions and advice in Minneapolis, MN. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CliftonLarsonAllen employees and interview candidates.