Clinical Professionals

Intern Interview

Intern
Reading, England (UK)

Interviewed at Clinical Professionals

Interview Details – I met with the Director and MD to talk through the Intern process and what I was looking to achieve and what the business could do for me. They detailed the expenses I would recieve and projects I woud work on. I was talked through the business and its history and how far it had come since 2006.

Interview Question – What I wanted to get from my Internship and how I would want to be developed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not applicable as I was an Intern and the package is standard.

Resourcer Interview

Resourcer

Interviewed at Clinical Professionals

Interview Details – Really great, I was sent a pack out before hand and the website is superb and gave me lots of links to look at and information to find. Everyone met was really lovely. Very open and very professional. This is a really good business.

Interview Question – How I felt when I failed at soomething and how I cam back from that   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Reading, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Clinical Professionals in January 2013.

Interview Details – Competency Based - Really good process, lots of info sent before hand.

Interview Question – None, it was a good straight forward process   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clinical Professionals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clinical Professionals interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clinical Professionals employees and interview candidates.