Clinton Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.8

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Clinton Foundation.

Interview

Had an initial first phone interview with someone in HR (30 minutes). Received an email one week later to arrange a second phone interview with the hiring manager (about 45 minutes).

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Questions about my experience and specific skills and knowledge for the role.   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clinton Foundation.

Interview

I wanted to write a statement to agree with the Digital Marketing reviewer in that s/he is not the only person who received radio silence after interviews, even after following up. I would have been fine with a rejection as that would have at least given me closure. Wish I had been given that common courtesy.

Digital Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Clinton Foundation (New York, NY).

Interview

Let's just say that when you are brought in to interview with everyone on your prospective team, HR and the hiring director keeps you in for twice as long as originally scheduled, you think that you have a pretty good shot at the gig.

What you don't expect is complete silence one the interviews are over and in spite of you following up to find out what the next steps are, you don't even get a courtesy auto-response that you were not selected.

Completely understand that organizations like this one get inundated with potential candidates and can't respond individually to all of them. But it's another thing if you were brought in twice and met with 6 people. Courtesy counts.

Interview Questions

• How could you improve the organization's digital presence.   Answer Question

CGEP Interview

Interview

The interview process was comprised of an interview over the phone with the Intern Director, followed by a second interview with my direct supervisor, at the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership. The process took about 2 weeks. Recieved a third phone call offering the internship.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Clinton Foundation.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week or two from several CF offices asking to schedule an interview. These were all conducted over the phone and lasted about 20 minutes. Pretty basic interview questions, i.e. why you're interested, how you handled a difficult situation in the past, what your goals are...Everyone was very kind and relaxed over the phone. You'll most likely be interviewed by the current intern holding the position or by the supervisor and intern together.
    Moved to the next round, which was a final interview with the program head about 2 weeks after initial interviews. Was offered a position over the phone within one of the departments I spoke with and was sent a confirmation/commitment form about a week later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult and mainly focussed on personality and work/academic experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to apply for a stipend! It won't hurt your chances of being accepted.

Intern Interview

Interview

Two interviews. One with program manager and another with director of internships. The first interview is divided in two parts: first, they asked questions about my interests and skills. Second, they allowed 15 minutes for me to ask my own.

Interview Questions

• They asked to rate my financial analysis and research skills.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard for a large organization. I went through two rounds, one with the internship director and another with people in the department for which I was applying. For the latter, most of the time was spent discussing technical skills pertinent to the department (relevant computer skills, previous experience) while the other interview was more focused on overall interest in the Foundation.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a time where I had to work with a large amount of unsorted data, and how I dealt with this ask. This was only unusual because it did not seem relevant to the department.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Clinton Foundation.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Talent Acquisition department. She was new to the job, had being in the position for less than two weeks, but she was extremely nice and helpful. It was a phone interview, and she even have me advice in how to land a job with them if this one did not work out for me.

Annual Fund Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Clinton Foundation.

Interview

I was given the option to come in for a face to face interview or phone interview. I opted for a face to face interview. It was very informal and I got the impression, almost immediately, that they had a slew of other candidates in consideration.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty standard - again I think they were interviewing me just to fill a interview time slot and were not particularly serious in hiring me. At most, the interview took 20 minutes.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Clinton Foundation.

Interview

There were many phone interviews with various staff at the foundation. Questions usually varied with each person depending on the position you were being interviewed for. After the interview, they sent you an email to complete a writing assignment within an hour.

Interview Questions

• The writing assignment at the end of the phone interview was something I did not expect.   Answer Question