Clinton Foundation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Clinton Foundation in May 2010.

Interview Details – This was an initial phone screening from HR representative. Her email said it would take about 20 minutes, but it actually lasted almost 45 minutes. About 10-15 minutes were her telling me about the organization, 10-15 minutes were her asking me questions, and 15 minutes were her answering my questions. She seemed very nice and friendly. She was very detailed in her description of the organization and the opportunities available there. This was only the first step in the process of submitting my resume and was not in regard to a specific position. She did not know if there was or would soon be a position available that I would qualify for.

Interview Question – What are your salary requirements?   Answer Question

Worked for Clinton Foundation? Contribute to the Community!