Clipper Magazine

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Clipper Magazine.

Interview Details – Applied, phone interview, 1:1 interview, wait...hired

Interview Question – Standard questions on phone interview, 1:1 interview was more like a conversation than a interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Graphic Artist Interview

Graphic Artist
Mountville, PA

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Clipper Magazine in March 2011.

Interview Details – first was presentation of portfolio, second was indesign skills test, and third was interview with the big guy.

Interview Question – why do you want to work at clipper magazine?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing. too high of competition to even consider it.

Sales Interview

Sales
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clipper Magazine in November 2009.

Interview Details – met with the manager

Interview Questions

Advertising Sales Interview

Advertising Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Clipper Magazine in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an HR representative who did an initial phone interview, then another phone interview with the District manager. After that I met with the District Manager and then met with the Area manager. After that I had a phone interview with the Vice President.

Interview Question – What are your steps with cold calling?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate.

Worked for Clipper Magazine? Contribute to the Community!