Clorox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Global Insights Manager Interview

Associate Global Insights Manager
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clorox in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position at Clorox, did a phone interview with HR, and another phone interview with a member on the team. I was offered to come on-site immediately. So, I took the day off from my work, and met with about 7 different members on the team. The first interviewer just didn't seem to get the point of the conversation. He spent most of the time bragging about the "excellent" work that their team does, rather than focusing on evaluating my background for the role. The other interviewers were OK, though they were mostly scratching the surface than being interested in understanding deeply what I can offer to the company and how my background would match to the job profile. After the full-day interview process, the HR mentioned that they will be in touch with me later. And guess what.. I never heard from them since then. It is just apalling that a company like Clorox would be so disrespectful to a candidate's time and effort.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Global Insights Manager Interview

Associate Global Insights Manager
Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Clorox in April 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview process - did one phone interview with HR and two all day interviews onsite. Overall I interviewed with about 7 or 8 people at varying levels. Lots of behavioral-type questions ("Tell me about a time....") and a few situational ("What would you do if...."). Nothing was out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – I can't recall any specific questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR was very upfront about the salary and benefits package - laid it all on the table before I even had an offer. I thought the offer was very fair and did not go through much negotiation with the exception of vacation days.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clorox

Worked for Clorox? Contribute to the Community!

Clorox Videos

Clorox – Why Work for Us?

A Message From CEO Don Knauss Two of the biggest reasons I joined Clorox were the people and culture. This company is known for smart, talented employees, and my experience bears that out. I find the passion people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clorox Associate Global Insights Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clorox employees and interview candidates.