Clorox Associate Global Insights Manager Interview Questions

Associate Global Insights Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clorox (Oakland, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position at Clorox, did a phone interview with HR, and another phone interview with a member on the team. I was offered to come on-site immediately. So, I took the day off from my work, and met with about 7 different members on the team. The first interviewer just didn't seem to get the point of the conversation. He spent most of the time bragging about the "excellent" work that their team does, rather than focusing on evaluating my background for the role. The other interviewers were OK, though they were mostly scratching the surface than being interested in understanding deeply what I can offer to the company and how my background would match to the job profile. After the full-day interview process, the HR mentioned that they will be in touch with me later. And guess what.. I never heard from them since then. It is just apalling that a company like Clorox would be so disrespectful to a candidate's time and effort.

Other Interview Reviews for Clorox

Associate Global Insights Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clorox (Oakland, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process - did one phone interview with HR and two all day interviews onsite. Overall I interviewed with about 7 or 8 people at varying levels. Lots of behavioral-type questions ("Tell me about a time....") and a few situational ("What would you do if...."). Nothing was out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR was very upfront about the salary and benefits package - laid it all on the table before I even had an offer. I thought the offer was very fair and did not go through much negotiation with the exception of vacation days.