Clorox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Marketing Intelligence Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Intelligence Manager
Oakland, CA

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Clorox in February 2009.

Interview Details – In total, I had 4 interviews, each about an hour long:

1st Interview - phone screen with a Director (45mins)
2nd Interview - on site 1:1 lunch with a Director (1hr)
3rd Interview - on site 1:1 with a Sr. Manager (1hr)
4th Interview - on site 1:1 with a Director (1hr)

All four interviews were fairly similar. In essence they go through 3 things: (1) tell me about yourself, background, what are you passionate about, etc.; (2) why this job, why Clorox, why location, why you; (3) several "mini cases" - they will give you real life situations about Clorox brands and ask you how you would think about them: what questions would you ask, how would you go about analyzing the situation, what your recommendation would be given little information, etc.

All in all, not a terribly difficult interview process, esp. for someone with a legit MBA that has been trained properly on how to interview. Just stick to the marketing frameworks you've learned while adding your own personal touches to the story and you'll be solid. One other piece of advice is to come across VERY confident. There is a strong culture here that loves extroverts and folks who are terribly outspoken, so ride the line of confident to almost cocky...be self assured.

Interview Question – You're the brand manager of Pine Sol and you're considering launching different scent extensions to the existing product line. What are the first questions you ask and how would you go about evaluating the business issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as Clorox compensation package is fairly set for graduating MBAs

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Marketing Intelligence Manager Interview

Associate Marketing Intelligence Manager

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Clorox in April 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with all of the Market Research Directors at the time.

Interview Question – Case Studies on different business issues. I was told I would not get case studies but I did.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They would not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clorox

Worked for Clorox? Contribute to the Community!

Clorox Videos

Clorox – Why Work for Us?

A Message From CEO Don Knauss Two of the biggest reasons I joined Clorox were the people and culture. This company is known for smart, talented employees, and my experience bears that out. I find the passion people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clorox Associate Marketing Intelligence Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clorox employees and interview candidates.