Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clorox
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Scientist I (4)
- Scientist II (3)
- Associate Marketing Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Supply Chain Associate (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Senior Demand Planner (2)
- Order Management Specialist (2)
- Manager (2)
- Associate Marketing Intelligence Manager (2)
- Associate Global Insights Manager (2)
- Regional Trade Marketing Manager (1)
- BI Role (1)
- Supply Chain Leadership and Development Program (1)
- Supply Chain Associate Leadership Development Program (1)
- Team Leader, Sales (1)
- Operations Planning Analyst Intern (1)
- Healthcare Account Sales Manager (1)
- Senior Scientist, Product Development (1)
- Chemical Scientist (1)
- Product Research Developer (1)
- Supply Chain Lead (1)
- Processes (1)
- Packaging Engineering Intern (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Director of Information Technology (1)
- Associate Brand Manager (1)
- Research Associate (1)
- Vendor Management (1)
Scientist II Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Clorox (Pleasanton, CA) in November 2009.
Ph.D. candidates typically give a seminar and then 1:1 interviews for the day (or 2 days).
- How do you resolve conflict? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Clorox
Scientist II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Clorox.
For a Ph.D. candidate, the interview typically begins with a seminar followed by a full day of interviews to assess your strengths and weaknesses in different areas: technical, leadership, motivation, commitment, and strategic thinking, etc.
- Why do you want to work at Clorox? Answer Question
Offer was not negotiable - I tried!
Scientist II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Clorox in December 2009.
It was a two step process.
1) Phone interview
2) On site interview
The phone interview was 45 minutes. The onsite went for two days.