Clorox

www.thecloroxcompany.com

Clorox Supply Chain Associate Leadership Development Program Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Associate Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Clorox in April 2013.

I visited the Clorox booth at my university, and they informed me that they were looking to interview people for their leadership Development program. I had not heard of the program, but was interested in the position. I signed up for an interview later that day, and did the first round with an employee. Very typical first round interview questions, he had told me that I did a good job and gave constructive criticism.

I heard back roughly two weeks later that I have gotten the second round of interviews. Clorox made all the arrangements, paid for the flight and rental car to Atlanta.

I flew down, stayed overnight in Alpharetta. In the morning I had two interviews with the business group in Alpharetta. They went well, very typical interviews. They started off behavioral, and became conversational. The interviewers were responsive, amiable people. I was able to really get in stride.

The second set of interview was in Kennesaw, with the project management group. I had lunch with some of my future coworkers, and one of my interviewers. After returning to the office, I had two interviews. It ended up going well, again the interviews were conversational. I left straight from the office to go to the airport.

I heard back within a month that I had been extended an offer.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me a time you had to be compassionate"   View Answer
Salary offer and starting bonus was more than acceptable, no further negotiation needed.

Worked for Clorox? Contribute to the Community!