Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
1 person found this helpful
Supply Chain Associate Leadership Development Program Interview
I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Clorox in April 2013.
I visited the Clorox booth at my university, and they informed me that they were looking to interview people for their leadership Development program. I had not heard of the program, but was interested in the position. I signed up for an interview later that day, and did the first round with an employee. Very typical first round interview questions, he had told me that I did a good job and gave constructive criticism.
I heard back roughly two weeks later that I have gotten the second round of interviews. Clorox made all the arrangements, paid for the flight and rental car to Atlanta.
I flew down, stayed overnight in Alpharetta. In the morning I had two interviews with the business group in Alpharetta. They went well, very typical interviews. They started off behavioral, and became conversational. The interviewers were responsive, amiable people. I was able to really get in stride.
The second set of interview was in Kennesaw, with the project management group. I had lunch with some of my future coworkers, and one of my interviewers. After returning to the office, I had two interviews. It ended up going well, again the interviews were conversational. I left straight from the office to go to the airport.
I heard back within a month that I had been extended an offer.
- "Tell me a time you had to be compassionate" View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clorox
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Scientist I (4)
- Scientist II (3)
- Associate Marketing Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Scientist (2)
- Senior Demand Planner (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Associate Marketing Intelligence Manager (2)
- Associate Global Insights Manager (2)
- BI Role (1)
- Supply Chain Leadership and Development Program (1)
- Supply Chain Associate Leadership Development Program (1)
- Team Leader, Sales (1)
- Operations Planning Analyst Intern (1)
- Healthcare Account Sales Manager (1)
- Chemical Scientist (1)
- Product Research Developer (1)
- Supply Chain Lead (1)
- Processes (1)
- Vendor Management (1)
- Purchasing (1)
- Process Development Intern (1)
- Production Technician (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Director of Information Technology (1)
- Associate Brand Manager (1)
- Cost Analyst (1)