Closure Systems International

Engaged Employer

Closure Systems International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Closure Systems International

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Closure Systems International in July 2013.

Interview

Apply on-line, wait 6 months, get telephone interview, meet in person, tour company get offer 1 week later. met with production manager, ready for behavior type questions, surprise to not get one question, questions mostly about why I want the job. I was over dress for the interview, asked next time if called back to dress casual.

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Closure Systems International.

Interview

Simple interview process. Interviewed with HR and the Plant Manager. Other management was involved but seemed to have little involvement. The hiring process focused on my previous experience.

Negotiation

Negotiations can be timely based upon demands, but I had mine wrapped in 24 hours.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Closure Systems International.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Hiring Manager wasn't professional enough to fully understand the interview process, and questions were rather weak. Did phone interview before plant visit, HR Manager that did phone interview was sharp and did a good job in process. Multiple questions about previous job situations...."tell about a time when you had to coordinate multiple groups in a project"..."tell about a time when there was a problem with....".

Interview Questions

• Hiring Manager attempted to ask questions about statistics, but didn't understand either the question or the answer. I realized this after working for him. Made interview difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I made initial salary suggestion, company wasn't willing to negotiate salary but did work with me to add extra vacation.

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Closure Systems International (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

A recruiter called me with a first phone interview. He then arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager where both technical and personality questions were asked. I was then invited to a panel interview with 4 people. Questions were aligned with the position. It was an intense interview but I had a good feeling when I left

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In my case, very little salary negotiation but it was a fair market offer .