Cloud 10 Corporation

www.cloud10corp.com

Cloud 10 Corporation At Home Professional Tech Support Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

At Home Professional Tech Support Interview

At Home Professional Tech Support
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in October 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy. You apply and fill out tax information and have your I-9 notarized and mailed back to the, Training was done virtually through Webex in a class of about 33 people.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions,   View Answer

At Home Professional Tech Support Interview

At Home Professional Tech Support

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – As this is an at-home job, all interviews were done via telephone. There were two portions to the interview, the first where I was asked typical questions such as "tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, and how you handled them?" and also I was given tasks to do involving typing in a word document and some things with webpages - I think to show that I was capable of multi-tasking, and a second interview where she described more about the job and asked a few more questions, and then at the end she offered me the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Worked for Cloud 10 Corporation? Contribute to the Community!