Cloud 10 Corporation

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

At Home Professional Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in October 2008.

The hiring process was easy. You apply and fill out tax information and have your I-9 notarized and mailed back to the, Training was done virtually through Webex in a class of about 33 people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cloud 10 Corporation

At Home Professional Tech Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in December 2011.

As this is an at-home job, all interviews were done via telephone. There were two portions to the interview, the first where I was asked typical questions such as "tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, and how you handled them?" and also I was given tasks to do involving typing in a word document and some things with webpages - I think to show that I was capable of multi-tasking, and a second interview where she described more about the job and asked a few more questions, and then at the end she offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.