Cloud 10 Corporation At Home Professional Tech Support Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interviews were done by telephone, and they asked standard interview questions, such as how I handled a challenging situation and how I handled a dissatisfied customer. After I had answered their questions satisfactorily, they told me about the project, the hours, and the pay, and I was offered the position. I accepted and began training a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenging situation you experienced, and how did you handle the challenge? (This isn't verbatim--the interview took place over five years ago.)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cloud 10 Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation (Denver, CO) in October 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was easy. You apply and fill out tax information and have your I-9 notarized and mailed back to the, Training was done virtually through Webex in a class of about 33 people.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions,   1 Answer

At Home Professional Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in December 2011.

Interview

As this is an at-home job, all interviews were done via telephone. There were two portions to the interview, the first where I was asked typical questions such as "tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, and how you handled them?" and also I was given tasks to do involving typing in a word document and some things with webpages - I think to show that I was capable of multi-tasking, and a second interview where she described more about the job and asked a few more questions, and then at the end she offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.