Cloud 10 Corporation

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

At Home Professional Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was done by phone. Just you basic questions regarding customer service experience. Was offered a position within days

Negotiation Details – no negotiations- accept or not

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Aurora, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was sent an email to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled interview and no one ever called. No one cancelled the interview. For a company that expects great customer service they sure don't give great customer service
 I sent email to HR person that had sent me the emails to schedule and never received an answer

Interview Question – there were no questions. No one called to do interview   Answer Question

At Home Professional Tech Support Interview

At Home Professional Tech Support
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in October 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was easy. You apply and fill out tax information and have your I-9 notarized and mailed back to the, Training was done virtually through Webex in a class of about 33 people.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions,   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Houston, TX

I interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in June 2012.

Interview Details – Took an interview test over the phone which required you to be able to listen and search for details and type it in

Interview Question – Where did you work before?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in December 2008.

Interview Details – A phone call and was asked to go to 5 different web sites, one was cloud 10's web site, then I was instructed to find out who the CEO was where the local office was located. Then I had to do a search on Google. I had to put my computer through tests at PC PitStop.
 Then I was given an offer.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There eas none

At Home Professional Tech Support Interview

At Home Professional Tech Support

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in December 2011.

Interview Details – As this is an at-home job, all interviews were done via telephone. There were two portions to the interview, the first where I was asked typical questions such as "tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer, and how you handled them?" and also I was given tasks to do involving typing in a word document and some things with webpages - I think to show that I was capable of multi-tasking, and a second interview where she described more about the job and asked a few more questions, and then at the end she offered me the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had a interview with Cloud10 Corp, working with Transcom. The Interviewer was very nice. Asked about my experiences, she gave me detail of job and requirments. I had to follow a few instructions on the computer with a blank word doc. two browser pages, then email it to her

Interview Questions

Customer Service

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cloud 10 Corporation in August 2009.

Interview Details – The initial interview was basic and over the phone. The next phase was a combination of a one on one interview and a panel interview. Everyone was friendly, enthusiastic, welcoming, and professional. The office as a whole seemed to provide a healthy atmosphere to work in. It also did not feel like there was a set time limit, that we were being rushed, or that I was only one of many cadidates.

Interview Question – With the growth that our company has achieved and the fact that we are still growing at a consistent rate... How flexible and productive do you think you can be in this type of environment?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't too much open for negotiation. If you have a great deal of experience with "work from home" companies or the industry in general, you may have more opportunity for negotiating salary, etc.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cloud 10 Corporation

Worked for Cloud 10 Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cloud 10 Corporation interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cloud 10 Corporation employees and interview candidates.