Cloud Sherpas

Cloud Sherpas Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2015
Updated Feb 10, 2015

Senior Consultant - Salesforce Business Unit Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas in October 2014.

Applied online and received a quick response back. The recruiting organization is top notch and kept me updated and involved through the entire process. By far the most professional group I worked with during this job change.
    The interview process was average to slightly above average in difficulty and definitely very thorough. I spoke with Technical Architects, Technical Leads, Engagement Managers and Sr Consultants. What I found unique, is that the process was not only to make sure I was the right fit for Cloud Sherpas, but also allowed the flexibility for determining the best position for my skills and my career goals. ( A product of phenomenal growth)
    Everyone I spoke with was very passionate about the company and the culture, was very professional and took the process seriously. This provided me a great deal of confidence that Cloud Sherpas was indeed a high caliber organization with quality people throughout the organization.
    Having interviewed with several top rated consulting firms, what really separated Cloud Sherpas from all others, for me, was the smoothness of the process (process is pretty important for consulting companies) and the quality and professionalism of the people in every step of the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions relating to APIs and ETL were the most difficult for me due to my lack of detailed experience in those areas.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cloud Sherpas in August 2014.

Series of telephone interviews and then an in house case study. There was an initial screening, followed by a series of conversations with peers, supervisors, and executive management. I enjoyed that I had opportunity to speak to a sales rep directly.

Interview Questions
    • Final in house review includes a case study that you have to prepare and present. not difficult but an interesting process   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

The interview process was very quick. I went through 4 phone interviews with different members of the team in various roles. After the first interview I would say it was less than a month before I was hired. Once hired I went through an on boarding process which was excellent and well put together. The entire hiring process was made simple due to the guidance of the HR department and management.

Interview Questions
    • The questions where pretty straight forward for a consulting position. They really wanted to get to know you and how you as an individual would handle various situations.   Answer Question

Delivery Support Position Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

Initial screening by HR Director followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. After making it past the initial interview, there were two more interviews with internal customers, a VP and a Director.

Interview Questions
    • While not unexpected, it can be a little challenging when asked very broad or open ended questions i.e. what is project methodology to me, what would add the most value and why, and how would I improve it.   Answer Question

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

The entire process took a while. Initial contact took place before the holidays in December and I received an offer at the end of February. First contact was made by phone, second interview was also by phone. I had one in office interview where I essentially walked the manager through my previous work experience and applicable skills. Everyone was very friendly and honest during the process. I was contacted for a third phone interview with an out of state manager, however that interview never took place. A second out of state manager contacted me and then I had yet another phone recap with the manger who interviewed me in office. In total I had around 5 interviews. The recruiter also contacted me frequently via email which was a good sign.

Interview Questions
    • I can't say there was a particularly difficult question, but they definitely want to know that you have some type of plan or vision for the future. Make sure you have a 5 year plan or something of the sort.   View Answer

Full Time - Non-Technical Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas in April 2014.

The beginning of the process went smoothly and quickly from person to person. There were many interviews, but I expected that based on the role and honestly they were great. People with different perspectives and insights to share, as well as varying questions, so nothing was repetitive. The time between the last interview and the offer was long, but they shared up front that a great deal was going on.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were about past or experiences, no crazy or trick questions. It was obvious that cultural fit and philosophy were important, so being able to genuine with responses was great.

There were a few "have you done ____" and when I shared yes, the next question was what did you do or how would you do that here given what you have learned about us so far.

Answer Question
    There's not a lot of wiggleroom, but ranges are set upfront. Our PTO is non-negotiable, so save yourself time on that one.

Financial Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

Primarily dealt with in-house recruiters and was a fairly straightforward and quick process. Overall, there were about 3 phone calls, followed by an in-person interview in the office with three of the managers. There was also an Excel based test at the end of the process to verify Excel capabilities.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Cloud Sherpas?

Be sure to apply your previous experience to the current role and provide examples of how you think it would work within the cloud environment.

Answer Question
    There wasn't much room for negotiation, but they were open to any concerns that I had. It was done through the in-house recruiter.

Delivery Manager, SFBU Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas.

The hiring process was thorough and professional. I was assigned a recruitment manager who guided me through the process and made sure I had everything I needed along the way. Overall an excellent experience.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall any questions that were particularly difficult or unexpected. I believe I was well prepared for the interview process.   Answer Question
    I felt that I was treated fairly and with respect. It was a good experience.

Implementation Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas in March 2014.

Both my interviews were over the phone and very personable. They seemed generally interested in getting to you know you personally as well as professionally instead of trying psycho analyze you into a corner by asking you obscure questions.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty straight forward. No beating around the bush so nothing to surprising.   Answer Question
    Simple. My requests were simple and it was easy for them to meet them and they did not try to counter my salary request even though I asked on the high side for the position.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cloud Sherpas in February 2014.

I was referred by an employee of the company. I first had a couple of phone screening interviews with the HR Representative, followed by a couple of interviews with Consultants at the firm, and finally an on-site interview with a manager at the New York office. Everyone was very nice and gave their honest opinion about the firm and their experience. Overall it was a very smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were not that difficult, mostly behavioral. Focused on previous professional experiences and why consulting   Answer Question