Cloud9 Analytics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Redwood City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cloud9 Analytics in September 2011.

Interview Details – Really good interviewing experience. One of the very few companies that focus on the solution of the interview question and how you reach to that solution and what are the pros and cons of one versus the other solution.

Interview Question – Design and write code for a thread safe stack in java.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

SQL Developer Interview

SQL Developer

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cloud9 Analytics in February 2010.

Interview Details – I first spoke with the manager of the department and we spoke about why it was I was looking what I was looking for and the salary range of the position. I then set up a time to speak with one of the devlopers so he could walk me through the application. He walked me through the application while questioning me on the code I was seeing. He also tested me on how I would handle the everyday situations they run into and some not so everyday situations. After speaking with him I got together with the manager for a one on one to discuss my qualifications and the job a little bit further. It ws great to be able to take the time to truely understand the job I was applying for and ther people I would be working with.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer comes to you on Thursday with a request for something by Monday that you know cannot be done until the following Friday.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cloud9 Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cloud9 Analytics interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cloud9 Analytics employees and interview candidates.