Cloudeeva

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

1.7

Business Analyst Interview

After applying, they will call you and ask some basic questions. Some simple technical questions maybe asked. Even you donot have a good performance, they still give you the offer.

Business Intelligence Analyst Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cloudeeva.

The hiring process is quick. Some recruiters only do phone interviews and some others do Skype interviews. One on one interviews are rare. The recruiters are very helpful. The questions they ask are very simple. They don't go too deep into technical knowledge.

There's no negotiation since the salary package is standard for all the trainees.

Mobile Applications Developer Interview Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

No technical questions at all, only the very basic background info was asked. After reading some reviews about the companies(as well as their former names) from other sites, I decide to decline. The deal seems to good to be true, yet you have to pay a safety deposit for a training with unknown quality.

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

I was called one day and basically offered the position without even applying. Apparently, the salary is $60,000, not commission based. During training, they provide accommodations. Everything seemed too good to be true and then they asked me to pay $1500 as a security deposit during training. Sounds like a scam to me.

Interview Questions
    • They just asked typical interview questions, yet they didn't seem particularly interested while conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Phone interview. nothing special. asked me to go for a training directly. The training sounded good. and it said it would sponsor the H1B. however , i think it is too good to be true.

far away

Business Intelligence Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

Just basic question, no tech question. Just two HR came to school asked your basic information which write in resume. Not anymore questions asked. They want you to ask something about training, they provide training.

Not that tech company, just a consulting company doing jobs in other company.

SAP MM Training Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cloudeeva in August 2014.

I got the interview from their HR department I guess. I don't know how they got my info. though. They just asked for my resume, then scheduled the interview.

During the interview, the manager just checked my background, then asked me how much I know about their training program. I briefly described what I learned online the night before, since I had not even heard of the training contents then.

The rest of the interview was mainly the manager introducing me to the training program.
    Basicly, an easy interview.

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Basic Questions about Resume and whether or not would be interested in an SAS training program. Very Straight-Forward review of your resume and basic information about the company. I asked a few questions at the end. It was concise and to the point. I am looking forward to working with Cloudeeva.

Interview Questions
    • No behavior or technical questions were asked. You have to provide information about your graduation date and interested area.   Answer Question

SQL/Business Intelligence Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

I had an initial screening interview over Skype for the selection of a batch of candidates for a training / placement in SQL business intelligence positions. The recruiter asked a few questions on what technical experience I had and then gave an explanation of the layout of the training program. I asked a few questions at the end. It was concise and to the point. I am looking forward to working with Cloudeeva.

Interview Questions
    • The actual interviews come towards the end of the training program when the company places you with its clients, so there were no "conventional" interview questions asked.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cloudeeva in June 2014.

Basic Questions about Resume and whether or not would be interested in an SAS training program. Very Straight-Forward review of your resume and basic information about the company. Later on, received some brochures and a class schedule.