Cloudeeva Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2015

1.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

Interview

the office is good, not too small. but kind of difficult to find if you drive. the HR manager is a nice and flexible guy, we had a face to face interview and he didn't ask too difficult questions regrading to technology. Mostly he wants to know my personality and attitude. I just try to be myself and explain my resume to him. He is very understandable. It leave me a good impression. the whole process takes about 1 hour, not long, and only one HR manager come to the interview, not stressful. It's very easy and laid back. the HR manager has explained his company and culture to me, and some policy as well. After the interview, i send a follow up email, but know that I'm not hired.

Senior SQL Server B I Developer Interview

Interview

The process is fast and the content of the interview is quite simple. The recruiter just ask some simple questions about your past experience and that is you visa status.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

Interview

I applied through college system. Three days after I submitted my application,I got a call from its recruiter ,he told me if i am available to receive a phone interview by his manager,I agreed. Then 10 mins later, the manager called, he asked me to introduce my background and answered several questions. I did, then he told me I got the offer and also asked me when can I attend their training. ...

The process is too fast ,I got this offer right after the phone interview.I felt weird.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cloudeeva in December 2014.

Interview

I received a call from their recruiter after applying through my school's career website. They scheduled an interview for me in their office in New Jersey. I had 2 small interviews, the first one went for about 10 minutes with the HR person talking about my experience and why I'm interested in this position. Then a technical person interviewed me for about 30 minutes talking in deep details and system design, business analysis, SCRUM, system testing, etc.. I got an offer immediately after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because I didn't like the way the company deals with their employee's profiles. They ask you to change your resume adding fake skills, experience and references to make it sound that you have plenty of experience in the US, which I didn't have.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After applying, they will call you and ask some basic questions. Some simple technical questions maybe asked. Even you donot have a good performance, they still give you the offer.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cloudeeva.

Interview

The hiring process is quick. Some recruiters only do phone interviews and some others do Skype interviews. One on one interviews are rare. The recruiters are very helpful. The questions they ask are very simple. They don't go too deep into technical knowledge.

Negotiation

There's no negotiation since the salary package is standard for all the trainees.

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

Interview

No technical questions at all, only the very basic background info was asked. After reading some reviews about the companies(as well as their former names) from other sites, I decide to decline. The deal seems to good to be true, yet you have to pay a safety deposit for a training with unknown quality.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

Interview

I was called one day and basically offered the position without even applying. Apparently, the salary is $60,000, not commission based. During training, they provide accommodations. Everything seemed too good to be true and then they asked me to pay $1500 as a security deposit during training. Sounds like a scam to me.

Interview Questions

• They just asked typical interview questions, yet they didn't seem particularly interested while conducting the interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview. nothing special. asked me to go for a training directly. The training sounded good. and it said it would sponsor the H1B. however , i think it is too good to be true.

far away

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cloudeeva.

Interview

Just basic question, no tech question. Just two HR came to school asked your basic information which write in resume. Not anymore questions asked. They want you to ask something about training, they provide training.

Not that tech company, just a consulting company doing jobs in other company.