Cloudeeva

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

SAP MM Training Interview

SAP MM Training

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Cloudeeva in August 2014.

Interview Details – I got the interview from their HR department I guess. I don't know how they got my info. though. They just asked for my resume, then scheduled the interview.

During the interview, the manager just checked my background, then asked me how much I know about their training program. I briefly described what I learned online the night before, since I had not even heard of the training contents then.

The rest of the interview was mainly the manager introducing me to the training program.
Basicly, an easy interview.

SQL/Business Intelligence Interview

SQL/Business Intelligence

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Cloudeeva.

Interview Details – I had an initial screening interview over Skype for the selection of a batch of candidates for a training / placement in SQL business intelligence positions. The recruiter asked a few questions on what technical experience I had and then gave an explanation of the layout of the training program. I asked a few questions at the end. It was concise and to the point. I am looking forward to working with Cloudeeva.

Interview Question – The actual interviews come towards the end of the training program when the company places you with its clients, so there were no "conventional" interview questions asked.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at Cloudeeva in June 2014.

Interview Details – Basic Questions about Resume and whether or not would be interested in an SAS training program. Very Straight-Forward review of your resume and basic information about the company. Later on, received some brochures and a class schedule.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Cloudeeva in April 2014.

Interview Details – Got a phone call to ask me some interests field and to join the training they provided. No behavior or technical questions were asked. Don't know whether I should join the training.

Interview Question – No behavior or technical questions were asked. You have to provide information about your graduation date and interested area. Then got an email introducing their SQL courses.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Chicago, IL

I interviewed at Cloudeeva in February 2014.

Interview Details – A HR from cloudeeva contacted me by phone and asked some basic background about me. After that she invited me to come to Cloudeeva office. It is near Chicago. I went there with my resume few days later. We had a nice conversion in office. She asked me when I will graduate from school and said Cloudeeva will provide free training about SQL. There is no technique test during interview.

Interview Question – Nice conversation with no difficulties.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I want to find a job about JAVA development, but not about SQL.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Cloudeeva

Interview Details – First round interview is on campus

Interview Question – Database question: what is view, the difference between view and table.   Answer Question

Worked for Cloudeeva? Contribute to the Community!