Cloudmark

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Web Developer Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cloudmark in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1. One hour phone interview with web team manager.
2. Four hours of In-person set of 1:1 interviews with web, database engineers and head of engineering department.
3. Second in person interview cancelled.
4. Job offer in a few days.
5. Started under two weeks later.

Very professionally handled interview process. They were more interested in how I went about solving technical problems, than in my arriving at the correct (or any) solution in every case.

Be prepared to be interviewed by people not directly related to your job, they will test your extremes.

Interview Question – How would you optimize the following Oracle SQL query...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not need to negotiate. They offered me a better position than the one I interviewed for. They offered me what I wanted in salary and a slab of stock as well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cloudmark? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cloudmark interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cloudmark employees and interview candidates.