Clough Harbour & Associates LLP

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clough Harbour & Associates LLP

Entry Level Highway (Civil) Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clough Harbour & Associates LLP (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR person I was then offered an in-person interview. 3 interviewers, all upper level engineers and employees at the office. They started by telling me about the company and the work they do all over the region (lots of detail). Asked me about my internship experience, level of CAD knowledge/skill, courses i took, my senior engineering design project and how that project allowed me to experience teamwork and accompanying issues. Asked about salary expectation and willingness to work overtime if required.

Interview Questions

Assistant Traffic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Clough Harbour & Associates LLP (Albany, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was very direct and typical for an engineering company. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Decided to go to Graduate School.