Clough Harbour & Associates LLP

Very Easy Interview

Summer Interview

Summer
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Clough Harbour & Associates LLP in March 2013.

Interview Details – I actually asked a family friend that is an employee of the firm to ask about open positions at the office he worked at, at which point I was contacted by a recruiter from the company headquarters, who took me through a phone screening first, then later I was contacted by the Principal Engineer at the office of interest.
A few months after this, I got an offer for an internship via email.

Interview Question – Hardest question was just what classes I had taken that semester. According to the interviewer, this had not been answered sufficiently by past candidates, surprisingly.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Assistant Traffic Engineer Interview

Assistant Traffic Engineer
Albany, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Clough Harbour & Associates LLP in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very direct and typical for an engineering company. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – Would you like to work for us?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Decided to go to Graduate School.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clough Harbour & Associates LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clough Harbour & Associates LLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clough Harbour & Associates LLP employees and interview candidates.