Clover Technologies Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2015

2.1

Picker/Packer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Clover Technologies.

Interview

Had to talk to multiple managers, a little overwhelming but acceptable, some of the questions were basic, most were just easy to answer. If you are genuinely interested in working here, they will hire you, it does not take much. Basically you should be willing to work and not have issues with others, very simple.

Interview Questions

• General questions, why do you want the position, one word why you are a good fit, etc   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Clover Technologies.

Interview

Basic telephone interview, with no surprises are difficult questions. The interviewer was pleasant and easy to talk to. Had to follow-up with them for the next stage of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Packaging Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Clover Technologies.

Interview

Easy interview, relaxed setting. Few questions. Applied through a temp service, interviewed with the agency, scheduled an interview with Clover the next day. Received call and offer three hours after interview and started the next day!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, $8.75/hr.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clover Technologies (Hoffman Estates, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

It began with a phone call from the company recruiter asking basic questions about why I was interested in the job. During that conversation I was asked to pick a time to interview, which I set up for the following week. The person interviewing was cold, impersonal, and with poor social skills. The interview was very short as the person interviewing stated we would only be looking at my portfolio, and informed me we would not discuss the position. I was about three minutes into my portfolio when she wanted to see concepts—which mostly everything I showed were concepts, however,I think she meant designing brand concepts. I didn't get a chance to get to my logo designs as I was defending my concepts. I was told my work lacked concepts, and although I had a great deal of experience, I would not be a good fit. This took about ten minutes. I asked if she had seen my online portfolio prior and she said yes, and I would question at this point why I was asked to show my portfolio lacking concepts if she has already concluded I did not have the appropriate samples. I would also ask why I was in the interview at all if this was the case. So, I left very confused. It was a bad experience that could have been avoided, and I have never been interviewed by someone that straightforward and rude. She wanted to cut it short, and I guess the best way to do that is to announce I was not compatible. It was very shocking. I think the job description could have been written better to better describing in more detail the candidate they were seeking.

Interview Questions

• The only question was about my immediate job history that was outlined in my resume. We went straight to work samples (very different type of interview).   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Clover Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview that asked the basics questions such as my experiences prior knowledge. Asked questions about my experiences from my resume and cover letter.Also attempted to determine if i was a responsible individual and questioned how I could balance my school life and work life.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you showed leadership?   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Clover Technologies (Ottawa, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

This was the persons first time doing interviews. He did vey well asking me all the right questions. He was very personable and reassuring. He made me comfortable and relaxed. He was appropriately an as very professional. He asked how he did with the interview because I told him I wasn't use to being interviewed that I was use to doing the interviewing. Very nice individual

Interview Questions

• He did not ask me anything to difficult to answer they were all typical answers that are easily answered.   Answer Question

Warehouse Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oglesby, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Clover Technologies (Oglesby, IL).

Interview

I was invited for a 2nd interview. I was interested somewhat at first. The place is dirty work, the employees seemed friendy.however,when I was given a tour by the supervisor and the first thing no EMPLOYER SHOULD EVER DO, rudely asked me that why was I walking too fast.uhm hello?he wasn't even talking when he first took me out, so I just assumed that we were going to keep walking straight. When he suddenly, yelled and said to walk back because, I was walking way to fast. I immediately thought That was a very bad first impression about him. I wasn't even hired yet and I already decided that was not the job for me.

Interview Questions

• nothing.... easy interview   1 Answer

disrespectful management

Sales Support Interview

Interview

The office was bright and pleasant. I had an in person interview with the hiring manager, which I thought went well. I was told that I would receive a basic skills test to be completed and returned within 24 hours of receipt. The skills test was sent to me one day earlier than expected, and I did not open the email until until late that evening. I left a voice mail for the hiring manager, indicating that even though the test was sent earlier than expected, I would try to return within the 24 hour time frame. The test included extensive analysis including formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables, graphs, and a power point presentation. There was so much data, my 10 year old laptop had difficulty processing. I worked through the night, and was able to submit it back to the hiring manager less than one hour past the deadline. I never heard from the company again. I received no response from my voice mail, acknowledgement that they received my test, or any correspondence that I was no longer considered for the position. Even in today's economy, I don't think I would want to work for a company that does not have any common courtesy.

Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Clover Technologies in December 2011.

Interview

Very easy but this was before Depot America

Negotiation

ok