Clover Technologies Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Warehouse Position Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Oglesby, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Oglesby, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Clover Technologies.

I was invited for a 2nd interview. I was interested somewhat at first. The place is dirty work, the employees seemed friendy.however,when I was given a tour by the supervisor and the first thing no EMPLOYER SHOULD EVER DO, rudely asked me that why was I walking too fast.uhm hello?he wasn't even talking when he first took me out, so I just assumed that we were going to keep walking straight. When he suddenly, yelled and said to walk back because, I was walking way to fast. I immediately thought That was a very bad first impression about him. I wasn't even hired yet and I already decided that was not the job for me.

Interview Questions

disrespectful management

Sales Support Interview

The office was bright and pleasant. I had an in person interview with the hiring manager, which I thought went well. I was told that I would receive a basic skills test to be completed and returned within 24 hours of receipt. The skills test was sent to me one day earlier than expected, and I did not open the email until until late that evening. I left a voice mail for the hiring manager, indicating that even though the test was sent earlier than expected, I would try to return within the 24 hour time frame. The test included extensive analysis including formulas, v-lookups, pivot tables, graphs, and a power point presentation. There was so much data, my 10 year old laptop had difficulty processing. I worked through the night, and was able to submit it back to the hiring manager less than one hour past the deadline. I never heard from the company again. I received no response from my voice mail, acknowledgement that they received my test, or any correspondence that I was no longer considered for the position. Even in today's economy, I don't think I would want to work for a company that does not have any common courtesy.

Interview Questions

Tech Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Clover Technologies in December 2011.

Very easy but this was before Depot America

ok

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clover Technologies

Worked for Clover Technologies? Contribute to the Community!