Club Colors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Club Colors in February 2012.

Interview Details – First a pre screening phone interview accounting for my experience and phone presence. A 1:1 interview with a HR manager covering most standard interview questions tailored to a sales position, then a skills test to ensure I met their requirements and finally an interview with the Sales Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   View Answer
  • Have you worked with someone you didn't like? If so, how did you handle it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No, there were no negotiations, their policy is fixed

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Club Colors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Club Colors Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Club Colors employees and interview candidates.