Club Monaco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

After waiting 45 minutes for the interview, it was a quick, 20 minute one on one interview with HR with little chance for you to speak or ask questions. Very easy interview, only asked one question, and was it was very rushed. Didn't feel like you would be valued as an employee if you worked there.

Women's Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

It was a group interview, mostly really easy but only about 35% ended up getting the job (in the round of interviews I was in), about 12 of us were in there with the hiring manager.

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was a group interview with about 8 others, i was a bit nervous at first but once we began i got more confident as i knew i stood out in a good way with both my resume and experience. The manager who interviewed me was great and made me feel very comfortable and asked great questions his name was Brian McCarthy

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a manager and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Emailed HR and heard back within a few days. Scheduled for an interview with HR and was then asked a few days later to come in for a second interview with a manager from production.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Got an application in the store and turned it in with my resume a couple days later. The store manager called me within a few days and we scheduled an interview within less than a week. The interview was extremely relaxed. Went to an empty table outside the store and had a quick group interview (two people didn't show up, so it ended up being just me and another girl). I got a call back within a few days and she made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a customer was being diifficult and what did you do solve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You write down what you want on the application and they will make you an offer if you get the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

After one in person interview with the Store Manager, I had a follow up phone interview with the DM. VERY easy interview. Basic questions, the DM did give some examples of situations and asked how I would handle them. Pretty standard process overall for retail management.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through a job posting website and was emailed back the next day by one of the managers asking me to come in for an interview. This process went quickly and I came in for an interview. It was a group interview which I didn't expect but we were asked 5 basic questions regarding our past work experience in retail

low pay

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was two step. The first part was typical, a sit down conversation asking about previous experiences. The second part was putting together a few outfit choices. After that they let me know that they would be in touch.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. You initially meet with their HR team via phone conversation and then as your progress you start meeting with who your proposed team would be up to the President of the company.

Interview Questions

• make sure you have your growth plan solidified and also be prepared to ask questions. a visit to their flagship store in flatiron is a must.   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

I dropped by to leave my résumé and met one of the managers who asked what position I was interested in and what my availability was like. About 2-3 hours later, she gave me a call and set up an interview for the following day. The questions were simple, my interviewer was the general manager and she was very friendly. Be sure to dress according to the brand.