Club Monaco Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.3

Stylist/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was a group interview with about 8 others, i was a bit nervous at first but once we began i got more confident as i knew i stood out in a good way with both my resume and experience. The manager who interviewed me was great and made me feel very comfortable and asked great questions his name was Brian McCarthy

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a disagreement with a manager and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Emailed HR and heard back within a few days. Scheduled for an interview with HR and was then asked a few days later to come in for a second interview with a manager from production.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

Got an application in the store and turned it in with my resume a couple days later. The store manager called me within a few days and we scheduled an interview within less than a week. The interview was extremely relaxed. Went to an empty table outside the store and had a quick group interview (two people didn't show up, so it ended up being just me and another girl). I got a call back within a few days and she made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a customer was being diifficult and what did you do solve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You write down what you want on the application and they will make you an offer if you get the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview

After one in person interview with the Store Manager, I had a follow up phone interview with the DM. VERY easy interview. Basic questions, the DM did give some examples of situations and asked how I would handle them. Pretty standard process overall for retail management.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through a job posting website and was emailed back the next day by one of the managers asking me to come in for an interview. This process went quickly and I came in for an interview. It was a group interview which I didn't expect but we were asked 5 basic questions regarding our past work experience in retail

low pay

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Club Monaco in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was two step. The first part was typical, a sit down conversation asking about previous experiences. The second part was putting together a few outfit choices. After that they let me know that they would be in touch.

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

I dropped by to leave my résumé and met one of the managers who asked what position I was interested in and what my availability was like. About 2-3 hours later, she gave me a call and set up an interview for the following day. The questions were simple, my interviewer was the general manager and she was very friendly. Be sure to dress according to the brand.

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Talked to the hiring manager for about 5 minutes. Then scheduled an interview with the general manager within the next week. Spoke with the GM for an hour. Spoke about fashion, personal interests, and the company history.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think shops at Club Monaco in terms of age range.   Answer Question

I got a full time job offer somewhere else. Otherwise I would have taken this job. Everyone is really nice!

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

There are four steps to the interviewing process :
    1.Open Call (20-30 people in a room, brief interview before the interview)
    2.First Interview
    3.Second Interview
    4.Reference check (have three managers and or supervisors, no coworkers)

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Club Monaco (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Came in asking for summer positions, filled out paperwork, asked to come in for an interview a week later. I came in, and the interview lasted literally under 10 minutes. The interview didn't seem that serious or structured; they only ask you the very basic questions that you would expect at any sales store. They'll ask you why you want to work at Club Monaco, look into your experience... My interviewer (store manager, Dominic) just looked at my job application and asked me about the places I've worked before. Very simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Club Monaco?   Answer Question
    • And what is your mission for the future (and what are you doing now to get there)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

First serious retail position, so no negotiation.