Club Monaco Stylist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and it took around 2 to 3 days, and I got the email that notice me to interview. The manager is nice, and this interview is a group interview about 4 people, ask questions one by one. The questions are very simple and basic, but if your "competitors" are too many words, questions and too many experience that the difference will be very obviously.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Club Monaco

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Club Monaco in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was first a general meeting and then cumulated with a group interview. Met with a few of the managers and workers at the store during my visits. Everyone was very open and friendly and asked if I had any additional questions about the position. Once I made it past the group interview you must pass a personality test and after they will notify you on if you have obtained the position.

Interview Questions

• How you have dealt with a difficult situation in the past.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

There are four steps to the interviewing process : 1.Open Call (20-30 people in a room, brief interview before the interview) 2.First Interview 3.Second Interview 4.Reference check (have three managers and or supervisors, no coworkers)

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was then called in for a group interview where we sat in a room in the basement and spoke about our resumes out loud. Everyone that was waiting for the interview in the back of the store (about 15 of us) for 20 mins before they actually took us in for our group interview. The worst part is the woman who did the interview was 20 mins late because she was gossiping with another employee. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email from the company within minutes for an open call the next day. I arrived as directed in the email and i was interviewed on the spot. Interview was very mellow. Not hard at all. The process took about 3 days for my position to be offered.

Interview Questions

• NO difficult question just know your facts about the store and what the store is about.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Filling out the application i put my desired salary and they agreed.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Went into the store on a Wednesday. The store manager asked me to come back the next day for an interview. Had the interview and was called for the position on the following Monday

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions. Nothing too difficult. Be prepared to talk about the direction "Club" is going in   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Club Monaco (New York, NY).

Interview

Came in the day a friend of mine worked there. She introduced me to the general manager and I told her I was looking for a part time job. She was incredibly friendly and the only question she asked me is if I had any retail experience ( I did but you don't necessarily need it). I filled out an application and questionnaire. Four hours later, I got a call that I was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

came in and gave a resume and then they asked me to stay for a group interview. after the group interview got allied back three hours later to come in and do a survey. I am still waiting to hear back

Interview Questions

• questions were simple. make yourself noticed and give different answers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Boston, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I walked in asking if they were hiring, and they gave me a job application and told me there would be a group interview at 3pm if I was interested. I came back at that time, and interviewed with maybe eight other people. They really get down to business. I remember talking to the other candidates after the interview was over, and one described the process as "aggressive" (although I thought they were very nice and professional). Everyone who worked there was also beautiful and stylish. Stylish I would expect, but I almost thought they only hired beautiful people. After the group interview was done, a few of us had to fill out an extra form because we were walk-ins. While I was filling it out the manager pulled me aside and I had another mini-interview; less formal and much easier. I think he talked to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Let's start by introducing ourselves. Go around and say your name, where you're from, your major if you're in college, and a fun fact about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult conversation you had with your supervisor.   Answer Question
    • Describe situation in a previous job where you had to be very detail-oriented and work under pressure.   Answer Question
    • Why do want to work at Club Monaco?   Answer Question
    • Describe your own personal style (favorite designers, where you shop, etc.).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Club Monaco (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

I called into the store asking if they were hiring and then came into the store and filled out a application the same day. After not hearing from them a week later, I called in to follow up and the next day the assistant manager called me for a group interview. I had an internship that day so I was unable to do a group interview, so she let me have a 1 on 1 interview with her. We talked for about 30 mins before she asked me to fill out an ethics questionnaire (basically the same one as Urbanoutfitters). Later that day she called me asking for me to come in again the next day to meet the manager. Spoke to the manager for about 20 minutes and will find out in a day if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a pair of jeans?   Answer Question
    • What is your customer service background? Provide an example of a time you showed a customer excellent service.   Answer Question