Club Monaco

30 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source - interviewed at Club Monaco in July 2014.

Interview Details – There are four steps to the interviewing process :
1.Open Call (20-30 people in a room, brief interview before the interview)
2.First Interview
3.Second Interview
4.Reference check (have three managers and or supervisors, no coworkers)

Stylist

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Club Monaco in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and was then called in for a group interview where we sat in a room in the basement and spoke about our resumes out loud. Everyone that was waiting for the interview in the back of the store (about 15 of us) for 20 mins before they actually took us in for our group interview. The worst part is the woman who did the interview was 20 mins late because she was gossiping with another employee. Very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why Club Monaco?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Club Monaco in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. Received an email from the company within minutes for an open call the next day. I arrived as directed in the email and i was interviewed on the spot. Interview was very mellow. Not hard at all. The process took about 3 days for my position to be offered.

Interview Question – NO difficult question just know your facts about the store and what the store is about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Filling out the application i put my desired salary and they agreed.

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Club Monaco in September 2010.

Interview Details – Group interviews

Interview Question – A time you worked in a team experiencing challenges   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none.

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview Details – Interview process was fairly easy. Went into the store on a Wednesday. The store manager asked me to come back the next day for an interview. Had the interview and was called for the position on the following Monday

Interview Question – Normal interview questions. Nothing too difficult. Be prepared to talk about the direction "Club" is going in   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Club Monaco in March 2012.

Interview Details – i applied to Ralph Lauren Locations and brought my resume in person when I was indicated by an employee that they have a affiliated store (Club Monaco) and that I should apply there. They did their job by scheduling interviews.... just didnt do it well.

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Club Monaco.

Interview Details – Came in the day a friend of mine worked there. She introduced me to the general manager and I told her I was looking for a part time job. She was incredibly friendly and the only question she asked me is if I had any retail experience ( I did but you don't necessarily need it). I filled out an application and questionnaire. Four hours later, I got a call that I was accepted.

Interview Question – Do you have any retail experience?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Club Monaco

Interview Details – came in and gave a resume and then they asked me to stay for a group interview. after the group interview got allied back three hours later to come in and do a survey. I am still waiting to hear back

Interview Question – questions were simple. make yourself noticed and give different answers   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Club Monaco in June 2012.

Interview Details – I called into the store asking if they were hiring and then came into the store and filled out a application the same day. After not hearing from them a week later, I called in to follow up and the next day the assistant manager called me for a group interview. I had an internship that day so I was unable to do a group interview, so she let me have a 1 on 1 interview with her. We talked for about 30 mins before she asked me to fill out an ethics questionnaire (basically the same one as Urbanoutfitters). Later that day she called me asking for me to come in again the next day to meet the manager. Spoke to the manager for about 20 minutes and will find out in a day if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a pair of jeans?   Answer Question
  • What is your customer service background? Provide an example of a time you showed a customer excellent service.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Club Monaco in June 2012.

Interview Details – I walked in asking if they were hiring, and they gave me a job application and told me there would be a group interview at 3pm if I was interested. I came back at that time, and interviewed with maybe eight other people. They really get down to business. I remember talking to the other candidates after the interview was over, and one described the process as "aggressive" (although I thought they were very nice and professional). Everyone who worked there was also beautiful and stylish. Stylish I would expect, but I almost thought they only hired beautiful people. After the group interview was done, a few of us had to fill out an extra form because we were walk-ins. While I was filling it out the manager pulled me aside and I had another mini-interview; less formal and much easier. I think he talked to everyone.

Interview Questions

• Let's start by introducing ourselves. Go around and say your name, where you're from, your major if you're in college, and a fun fact about yourself.   Answer Question
  • Describe a difficult conversation you had with your supervisor.   Answer Question
  • Describe situation in a previous job where you had to be very detail-oriented and work under pressure.   Answer Question
  • Why do want to work at Club Monaco?   Answer Question
  • Describe your own personal style (favorite designers, where you shop, etc.).   Answer Question

Worked for Club Monaco? Contribute to the Community!